Hazbin Hotel (F)

Okay, so, I know I've done multiple versions of this OC and thise of you that are reading this are probably getting tired ooood her charachter.
But, since Maria is orginally a demon, this gives me the opportunity to take advantage of her demon side and not be so humanoid all the time!
Here goes!

Name: Maria Firestone
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Species: NightWing Demon
Sexuality: Bi
Looks:
Maria looks like Alastor, to be blunt. Alastor is my favorite charachter, and I'm not trying to copy him, but Maria has been an OC of mine for a long time, and she fits his looks and personality.

She died at the age of 17, so she's lived in hell for almost three years. She is very powerful, but she did not get her powers like Alastor did. Her family was very, very into the occult, and in turn it blessed and enhanced her abilites when she died. She was very quiet throughout her childhood, but when she came close to 16 and 17 she began to misbehave, doing drugs and drinking, being sexually active and about every other thing in the book. By the time she died, committing suicide while completely drunk, she was quite lonesome and lives a very sinful life to keep the pain out of her head. That in turn, sent her to hell.

Her abilites are almost like Alastor's, being able to summon items at the snap of a finger or hold fire in her hands. She is not however, strong enough to summon other demons, such as how Alastor summoned Niffty.

She does not carry that staff thing around like Alastor does.

Maria tends to be a bitch to those she doesn't know. She assumes everyone is the same and you usually have to prove yourself to her to earn her trust.

She has a male cat, name Stolas.

She's single.

T-ons and offs can be found out in the roleplay.

Her crush is Alastor, dispite their striking similarity in appearance.