Avery Bomb & Valerie Dust (HH OC)

Name: Avery Bomb

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Species: Mix of Cyclops and Succubus

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: Avery is very gentle and sweet most of the time, but she does have a dark side and will not tolerate bullshit from anyone, not even Valerie. She has a fierce love for Valerie and her own family, and genuinely cares for Valerie's mother, Angel Dust, and sees him as a second mom. 

Likes: Avery is usually very energetic, and she loves to drink and party, despite her young age. Unless it's what Valerie wants to do, she hates just sitting around doing nothing. She loves receiving affection from Valerie, as it gives her a sense of peace that she never had before.

Dislikes: She hates the feeling of being trapped or confused. She has a dislike of small spaces, and can go into an onslaught of panic attacks if she feels too claustrophobic; and she'll only calm down with the help of her mother or Valerie.

Clothing: She wears a light pink shoulderless sweater, and a pair of excessively ripped shorts. She goes around barefoot , not having much patience for shoes.

Piercings: Her belly button is pierced, and she has a silver nose ring.

Tattoos: She has the word loyalty in cursive on her left wrist.

Hair: She has dark pink hair with red tips. She has very long bangs, which cover most of the left side of her face. The back is a mess of wavy but randomly uneven locks of hair that reaches the back of her shoulders.

Eye: Her eye is a dark red with a slitted black pupil, and her eyelashes are slathered with mascara, like her mothers. She also wears a thick amount of eyeliner in the 'cat eye' fashion.

Body type: She is just as fit as her Mom, but only a bit thicker in her thighs and calves.

Parents: Cherry Bomb; father is unknown 

Occupation: She occasionally gets paid to host parties, and her mom gives her 10% of every monthly paycheck.

Powers: Avery is very athletic, but having the ability to run faster than most isn't really cosidered as a 'power'.

Top/Bottom: Avery is a complete sub.

Name: Valerie Dust

Age: Sixteen

Gender: Female 

Species: Moth/Spider mix

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality:Valerie is a very egotistical demon, and is very confident most of the time. She has major anger issues, thanks to none other than Val. She is very resolved -unless upset or angry,- and keeps her true feelings to herself. She can be extremely indifferent about things, or at least put on a good show. 

Likes: Valerie is not a very outgoing demon; as she prefers to stay home and simply read or listen to music.  She will go places , but Avery usually has to beg or literally drag her from the studio. Valerie actually has a distinct love for her job, much to her farher's dismay.

Dislikes: She doesn't like being forced into social situations, and hates leaving the studio for any reason.  She also has an extreme dislike for her father, but her claims of 'hating' him are false.  She doesn't like the taste of sour or bitter things, and doesn't understand how Val drinks coffee so frequently. No matter how much sugar she adds to the stuff, it still tastes like ass-water to her.

Clothing: She usually wears something consisting of leather, preferably black. She usually wears combat boots with everything , but tolerates heels sometimes .

Piercings: Her ears have three piercings, but that's all .

Tattoos: None, Val won't let her get any.

Hair: She has long, greyish blue hair that reaches just above her waist. The tips and bangs are white. Her hair is very soft and slightly fluffy, like Angel's.

Eyes: One eye is completely red, like Val's, and the other is completely black but with a red iris. Her eyelashes are slightly thick, like Angel's.

Body type: She is very thin, but with slight thickness in her butt, thighs and calves. Her chest is just fluff, but is very sensitive and Valerie doesn't let anyone besides Avery touch it.

Parents: Valentino and Angel Dust

Occupation: Exotic Dancer/Prostitute

Powers/Abilities: She has extremely good fighting and defense skills, although she rarely uses them. She's as good with a knife as Val is with a gun.

Top/Bottom: Valerie tops, no doubt about that one. She tends to be as dominant as her father in the bedroom ^^.

a_fluff_ball