The Morning After ☀

Nena hardly got sleep knowing that the next morning she had to bring up something hard to talk about for the both of them. "Heem can i ask you a question?" "Sure what is it babe?" "Its about last night. And all the other nights I've noticed these burn marks on your back and ribs what happened?" Nena waited in silence worried that she had offended her girlfriend but too her surprise heem had just opened up about it . "Well babe when I was in a relationship prior to this one the female I was with was crazy she knew I was fed up with living in such gruesome conditions and i couldn't keep letting her cheat on me so I packed my things and was out and as I was leaving she set me and all my things on fire I was in the hospital for weeks on edge they caught her and arrested her. I was in so much pain. I was just glad that all the skin had finally stopped being tinder from time to time it peels and falls off but once its completely done it'll stop and ill be perfect." "Babe you're already perfect to me." right in the middle of their touching moment their phones vibrated violently . "Hello! Hello y'all y' I need y'all to come to the hospital Immediately TT got shot!  In behind JT mess!" Click ! And just like that the couple were out of the house with their shoes in one hand and their car keys in the other they raced to kaiser doing almost 100 .