chapter 2:7....70 minutes in heaven

Midoriya's POV:

I started to drift into reality as my alarm clock blared in my ear. I shut it off more annoyed than worried. It was Saturday. The 1A class was going to have a welcome party in the lunch room. I hummed as i walked towards the lunch room. I had pulled on a shorter hoodie and some leggings. I wasn't afraid of showing my pride at all. I bumped into Kirishima turning a corner. "Hey kiri!" I smiled as he looked at me. " hey the crew is playing truth or dare in bakugo's dorm. " i smiled. "I'll join?" I asked he grabbed my hand and dragged me.towards the dorm. A few minutes passed. Bakugo was naked except for his boxers. Denki was in a red dress and Ochaco and Tsyuyu where stuck kissing for a full 5 minutes. It was Bakugo's turn. "Hey Deku, truth or dare?" He asked. " Dare. " I said confidently. "I dare you and shitty hair to play 70 minutes in the closet." He smirked. He shoved us in and we both awkwardly where shoved against eachother. "Sorry uh lemme just.." I brushed against his thigh...we accidentally kissing. It was becoming heated. Kiri had pushed me against the wall.
Extreme smut
Kiri grinded his thigh against my crotch. My moans drowned out by the kiss. I grabbed his neck grinding against his thigh. He grunted pulling away from the kiss. "Strip. Now." He growled. Soon we where stripped clean of clothes. He stuck his fingers in my mouth. "Suck." He commanded. I did as told. He removed them and inserted a finger into.my ass. I cried out in shock as he began pumping inside and out, inserting another. Scissoring me. I moaned out as the third was pushed in. He pushed his cock in next. "Safeword is Jelly." He told me as he began roughly fucking me. Soon i was a moaning mess. "Aw, poor midoryia made a helpless slut from.a cock?" He teased. I moaned. " K-kirI! I'm going to c-CuM! " i cried out. He grabbed my smaller dick and smiled. "I think you stole my quirk.." He then proceeded to release inside of me. I released on the wall.
End of smut
We proceeded to get dressed again and clean up the wall. We then exited the closet. bakugo smirked. "You know deku, your really fucking loud." I blushed. " Kiri! " i yelled. "Yeah hun?" He asked smirking.

" I love you... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Love you to Izuku."

Short i know but i put a smut in to please u nasty people