chapter 1: Welcome.to.UA!

Midoriya's pov:

I awoke to my mother, rushing about trying desperately to get my clothing ready. "Mom im fine i have my clothes." I said smiling. "Can you make me some eggs?" I asked my mother nodded rushing downstairs . I pulled on a 'all might ' hoodie, some skinny jeans, red sneakers and of course my beanie, had all my pins on it, course i wasn't going to leave it here.
"Zuku! Your eggs are ready!" My mother called as i finished my face wash, my mother turned the me and smiled. "Oh my baby is starting University...Zuku love I'm going to miss you so much!" My mother balled.
I hugged her as i finished eating my eggs. "I'll be back EVERY break mama!" I cried as i ran out towards the bus, duffle bag, suitcase and backpack. I probably looked like i was a edgy teen. I set my stuff down and noticed a girl with green long hair and one with short brown hair. I smiled a bit as they waved me over. I set my stuff in the back other than my backpack and smiled.
"I'm Ochaco! This is Tsyuyu!" She smiled at me. I smiled back. Tsyuyu was frog like, she had a long tounge and was thin and short. Ochaco was a chubby faced brunette, she had a few curves, she was shorter than Tsyuyu. We talked for awhile before the bus stopped and a boy came on..... Kacchan, my childhood bully since preschool. I smiled at him and he sat with a Blondie with a black streak in his hair. I fell asleep for the rest of the ride.
❤4 hours later❤
Finished finally, I unpacked and got myself ready to get something to eat. I turned and walked out. I was rooming with some Kirishima boy. Weird. I walked as i strolled into the lunch line i ran into someone...hard. I cried out as i hit the ground. "Oh lord you alright man?" I opened my eyes. "Yeah yeah i-uh ...uh d- uh hm.." I studdered. Noticing he had...red....hair... My eyes teared up and i hugged the boy. "So your kirishima?" I asked. " Yeah! " he said back smiling. God was he handsome. "Midoryia right?" He asked i nodded helping myself to some salad. "Your kinda cute, wanna sit with me and my friends?" I nodded. " Sure. " i smiled greatful i ended up eating with Kacchan and his friends. Denki, Sero, Mina, and OF course... Kirishima. He lit a new light in me i didn't know I had. God i loved him. I walked back to my dorm and got changed into my new clothes.

A hole hell of alot of words am i right? How was this one?
460 words.