In The Cut (Side Story)

Anonymous said:

"Bruh I can imagine Erik saying "Like you mean it" in that tinder voice, and staring at you with his pretty brown eyes😭😭

Shivers run down your back as he traces along your spine with a finger, sliding delicately over the bralette you wore and down to the small of your back. He lets the rest of his fingers peek out to crawl around your skin, nails scratching lightly as he feels around the plushy flesh resting there.

Out of habit, you shrink away from his curious exploration, self conscious about the unsightly back rolls, mentally cringing at what he must've thought.

"Let me touch you," he whispers against your lips, his other hand pulling you back to him, large palm gripping your thick waist with security.

Your heart flutters at the gesture, a comforting warmth emanating out from your chest, and down below. As you look down at him with a lip tucked between your teeth, he watches you with half lidded eyes, leaning forward to tug it free and suck the juicy fold into his mouth.

Sighing contentedly, you bring your hands up to either side of his face, closing your eyes and melting into the kiss, returning it with equal fervor. Your tongues dance slowly with one another as you explore each others mouths, nipping and sucking softly until both your lips are red and swollen with desire.

Pulling back with a groan, he surveys your outfit, not for the first time that night. Sucking in a sharp breath, he clicks his tongue with irritation, rolling it around in his mouth.

"Now you knew damn well you was wrong when you walked out the house like this." His eyebrow twitches as he speaks through clenched teeth, the frustration he'd felt the entire evening burning like acid on his tongue. You feel the deep timbre of his voice vibrate through your body, and his eyes flicker to yours, narrowed and concentrated. "Didn't you?"

Inhaling a thick breath of air, you bite your lip to conceal your smirk, nodding innocently as you feel the sexual tension grow between the two of you, along with something else.

"Words."

He doesn't break eye contact, waiting patiently for your verbal response.

Straightening your posture, you push your hands against his lower abdomen, feeling the solid muscles there constrict, giving yourself a layer of protection in case he decided to pounce. "Yes."

He sniffs, nodding his head while his eyes trail down to your spread thighs on either side of his hips, feeling his gaze on your center.

"Yet, you decided to do it anyway. Why?"

You swallow thickly, resisting the urge to clench your thighs together at his aggressive interrogation.

"Because it's cute." You raise a brow, holding your head high with conviction as if the answer was obvious.

Eyeing you dangerously, he reaches forward, wrapping his hand around your throat and squeezing firmly until he feels your pulse race anxiously against his palm. A weak whine manages to slip past your lips, but you cut it short, seeing the threatening look behind his eyes.

"Why?" He asks you again, eyebrows raised expectantly for the correct answer this time.

Licking your lips, you open your mouth, and he gives your throat a warning squeeze, daring you to lie to him again before loosening his grip.

"Because I knew it would get to you." Your words are breathy, heart skipping a beat at your foolish confession.

He leans forward, a smile curling its way onto his lips as he drops the hand around your neck to trace the lines of your collar bone, following it with his eyes.