Chapter Six

-Last time on Killer Spiderwoman-

She was shocked at first, but was happy for me. Anyways we talked, cried, and laughed. We called it a night and we slept in separate rooms.

I had pjs in my backpack and changed into it. I slept on the bed and let the darkness consume me.

—Now—

—Jealousy?—

Spiderwoman POV

I woke up with a nightmare. I heard the door knocking. I quickly looked around and remembered where I am?

I saw the door opened and saw Amy. I said "Good morning?" She smiled at me and she said "Morning. My friends liked you mostly Diana." She gave me this look.

I was confused and I said "I'm glad your friends liked me, but what did you mean by that comment?" She had this evil smirk and she said "What I mean is that she wouldn't stop looking at you."

I said "Okay? Anyways did you make breakfast?" She said "No, but stop changing the subject. She likes likes you."

I said "No. She doesn't. Maybe she likes me, but as a friend way." Nobody should ever like a monster. She said "Spidey. I know that Diana likes you a lot mostly cause she wouldn't stop blushing."

I said "She can't like me Amy!" She stopped talking and I said "She can't Amy. Nobody can like me the monster." She touched my face and she said "Spidey your wrong. Anybody has the heart of gold what I mean is you and she can like you."

I smiled at her and she pulled her hand away and she said "Anyways want breakfast?"

I nodded at her. As we ate breakfast mostly because she made pancakes. I left her apartment with my backpack.

I whisked towards the Avengers building and I walked inside. I heard "Emily!" I felt someone hugging and I saw MJ. I smiled at her and I said "Mj what are you doing here?"

This is my best friend from high school, but I also have another best friend and that would be Harry Osborn.

She said "I wanted to see you. I heard that you were working with the Avengers." I said "Who told you that?" She said "Black Widow."

I sighed and I said "Well I'm more like an assistant. Anyways I'm glad you came here to see me, but why you really here?"

I gave her the look and she said "Fine I'll tell you. I heard about Killer Spiderwoman and I wanted to interview her, but I heard that she isn't bad anymore."

I said "Well I'm glad, so do you want to catch up." She smiled at me and hugged me. I hugged her back. I heard a cough and I saw Natasha.

She said "So is this a friend of yours?" Mj said "She's my best friend. Anyways here's my business card if you ever want to call me."

I nodded at her and Mj left. I said to Natasha "Why did you tell her that I worked here?" She said "Because she seemed to know you." I sighed and said "Yes but she was also-never mind anyways where are the others?"

She said "Mission, so it's just you and me." I said "Okay. Want to spar?" She nodded.

We went to the elevator and head to the floor. I went to my room and changed into my gym clothes. I went to the training area and I saw her in gym clothes.

—2 hours later—

As we trained mostly having her butt kicked. Well most of the times. We stopped training and she said "So what were you going to say earlier about Mj."