Chapter Seven

—Last time—

As people were leaving. Mostly Diana and Amy. I went to check on Natasha, but she was talking too Bruce.

I felt something in my heart and it felt weird. I shook those feelings away.

I walked towards the other direction. I went to my room. I changed into my pjs and let the darkness consume me.

—Now—

Spiderwoman POV

I woke up with a minor headache. I got up and went to find clothes. I did. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Clinton.

He said "Breakfast is ready." I said "Thanks." He nodded and left. I left my room and went downstairs. I saw most of the Avengers. It was Tony, Steve, Nat, and Clint.

I told them good morning. They said it back. I grabbed some breakfast, but I think something's wrong with Nat.

I didn't say anything, so I just ate my breakfast. I wonder what Amy is up too. Clint said "Want to train with me Spidey?" I said "Sure."

—2 hours later—

As I sparred with Clint. I told him I'm going to explore around the city. I went to my room and changed into my costume.

I turned on S.I.A and told her to call Amy. I gathered the web shooters and weapons. I opened the window and she finally answered.

I said "Hey Ams." She said "Hey, so what are you doing?" I said "Nothing. Well exploring the city. You know-." She cut me off and she said "I'm putting you off speaker."

I said "I was going to say you know getting things for the Avengers." She said "What do they need?" I said "Just normal things. Breakfast. Anyways I should see if you want to hangout-?"

I heard another ring on and I answered it. "Where are you?!" I looked at the id on the mask. It was Nat. I said "Hold on Nat. I'm going to put you on hold."

I put her on hold and talked back too Amy. She said "Who was that?" I said "It was Nat. She was just worried anyways like I told you. Do you want to hangout for a little bit?"

She said "Yeah we could or do you want to visit Gotham, so you could see the city." I said "Sure. Anyways I'll call you back." She said "Sure."

I ended the call and called back Nat. I said "So Nat what's up?" She said "Where are you?" I said "Exploring the city. Just too see if their is any trouble."

I whisked around the city and it was too quiet. She said "Is their any trouble?" I said "Doesn't seem like it. Anyways-." I heard explosions and she said "What was that?" I said "Don't know. Call you back."

I ended the call and whisked towards the explosions. I saw the Scorpion and I said "Hey ugly! Why are you destroying the city?!" She had a lot of c4 and I sensed something and I dodged it.

I felt the ground shaking and their was a huge whole. I saw the Scorpion go down. I followed her.

I turned on the night vision and felt something, so I dodged it. I saw Doc Ock and she said "Ahh Killer my favorite. Why are you protecting this city I wonder?"

I said "Because of none of your business! Anyways this getting old, so Octopus let's get this over with." I sensed something and kept dodging her attacks.

But I heard laughter and I saw Scorpion and I saw the tail and I dodged it. Her tail got Octopus and I heard "If it isn't the great Killer that I have heard about."