THE AFTER MATH

You did this to yourself

You did this to yourself. I thought as I sat there smoking and scrolling through my phone. How could he call me his pen pal even after everything we shared with each other. He never really cared about me anyways if he can just up and forget about me like that. I know I'm difficult but damn anything worth having isn't supposed to come easy right? I was battling with myself to just get over him. Like how hard should it be to let go.

This was hard as hell to not think of him or wonder if he was thinking about me or not. I couldn't help myself tho I still wanted him in my world. Friends or beyond that. A few days passed and my rants on Fb became petty and bitter like we had been in love and I caught him cheating.  My emotions clearly had the best of me. I took out my frustration out on anyone close to me. I became distant with family and friends. I couldn't shake my attitude for nothing in the world. I would go off in Fb post threatening to leave my family and cut off all connection with them. My life was slowly falling apart all because of me and my inability to control my emotions. I finally snapped out of it and got myself back together. I was a Queen before I met him I'll will remain a Queen.

Then out of nowhere....

Him: Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

I thought to myself as I read the message " why tf would you even care to say any of this if we were not friends just pen pals... He so fucking confusing...'' I ignored it for a hour then I said.
Me: yea I hear ya.

You figure you're over them until they text you, that message rang over in my head all day I needed answers... I needed to talk to him...

Me: So just cause I'm not optimistic I'm not confident in myself or my abilities? I'm lost...
And he left me that way........