FOREPLAY

I crawled over to the stereo system and turned on Pandora

I crawled over to the stereo system and turned on Pandora. Tonight must have been the night cause the first song played was Outta line by Jacquees ft. Tink. I could feel the warmth of his breath on the back of my neck as he kissed me softly, rubbing my arms.Whispering...

Him: you sure about this
Me:I need this

He stood up and grabbed me from the floor placing me on the bed.

Him:Stay right there

He left the room and quickly returns with a bottle and a glass of ice. I was always in love with scented candles. So my room was filled with them. He sat the glass and bottle on the night stand & took 10mins lighting every candle.
Him: Now turn over 
i look at him like he's crazy 

Him: Now see you just hardheaded and you know it. Now turn over

I smiled stuck out my tongue and turned over as I was told.. He took the bottle of massage oil and poured some in his hands. Rubbing his hands together he climbed on top of me and began to give me a back massage. From my shoulders, he worked his way down my back applying just enough pressure to relax my body. In fact I was so relaxed my body felt as if it was lifeless. Then he placed the bottle back on the nightstand grabbing the glass of ice.

Him: turn over

I turned over and looked him directly in his eye as he put the cube of Ice in his mouth. God was he beautiful and it was finally happening. He leaned in as if he was going to kiss me. Then he traced the cherries on my neck traveling to my nipple taking each one into his mouth. As I whinned in ecstasy. Finally I was getting what I wanted all of him.....