1---------------------

Running. That's All That He's Been Doing For The Last Two Days. The Pads Of His Paws Slammed To A Halt As He Reached The Edge Of The Cliff, Finally, The Valley Was In Sight. Looking Behind Him, He Saw The Metal Bird Pursuing him again. He had been followed by the two-legged for the last 2 moons, he had been on a hunt when they appeared. Now they wouldn't leave him alone.

Panting, he moved his head back to the valley. His Firey Orange fur shined in the sun's light. The reflection of water shimmered in his fierce green eyes. His ear twitched as the sound of the two-legged's roaring metal beasts, once again her started off running. He found the entrance, a crack in the cliffs that made for a perfect route. He slid into the crack, falling when his feet made contact with the damp moss.

At the bottom of the entrance, he tumbled out rolling a few feet away. Getting to his feet, he spit out the water that had gotten in his mouth when he fell. Shaking his fur he started off running again, towards the Tiger's den. Animals stared as he ran swiftly to the other side of the valley

Skidding inside, he jumped up the rocks leading to where the leader of the Tigers lay.

He entered the uppercave.

"Kali, what is the meaning of this" A loud, powerful voice boomed as he appeared from the darkness.

"Dawon, the two-legged" He Gasped catching his breath "They followed me from my hunt, I couldn't lose them"

He emerged from the soul-eating darkness of the cave, his golden fur standing out against the dark palette of the room. "The Two-legged? Here? They've never come further beyond than the mountains. Why would they be here?"

Kali shook his head "I don't know Dawon, but they followed me for 2 moons straight. I don't think they were on a hunt otherwise they would have attacked me"

Dawon jumped down from the jagged rock he previously stood on, "The two-legged are always a threat to us Kali, the leaders need to discuss this" he said walking past Kali without a second glance.

/////////////////////////////////////

This is the first chapter of AOTV, hopefully these chapters will get longer. I make new chapters every Friday.

Next chapter out soon.

-Rue