17- Story Story 2

Amelia's Pov

It was a week already since my encounter with Brent and I have not seen nor talked to him since then. Today was Friday. One thing I loved about Fridays was because I only had two classes to attend to after which I was a free bird. Like Usual, I made my way to the parking Lot where I will be meeting Maddie and Ven.

'Why don't we all go to Java later?' Ven says.Java was a small inn that had best fast foods and desserts.

'Sounds fine to me,' Maddie agrees.

'When have I said no to food?' We all laugh and say our goodbyes. I was just about to unlock my car door when I see Brent standing in front of me.

'Hey' He says.

'Hey' I say back

'Long time no see, friend.'

'Its not that long. Just a week.' Me trying to make it sound, no biggie.

'What about going for a party tonight?' He says with an expressionless face.

'Some other time, maybe0sit my little Brother. And, Parties aren't my thing too.'

'Ohh .Why don't you make this your first ?'He says sounding excited.

'Not this time.'

'Loosen up Ammie, we are in our final year. Let's make memories' I had not realized we were on our nicknames already.

'I'll see about it then text you maybe?' I say.

'Yeah that's fine. You could bring your friends if you want.' I just nod, unlock my door then remembered, 'I'll need your number to notify you if I will be coming or not.'

He quickly takes my phone adds his number and gives it back. If Maddie and ven agree to come with me, I'll go. If not then I'll also stay at home.

I left home at around 3:00 to go to Java. Jason was yet to come home since he was playing hockey. They were both there when I arrived. We made our orders and sat at the last table to the wall.

'Guys , Y'all saw Brent talking to me. He invited Me to this party today but I said no. Mom told Me to stay with Jason tonight. She has to stay in the office for some extra hours because of some unfinished work. So he said maybe tomorrow?'

'So? You going?'Ven asks

'Plus He said I could go with My friends.'

'Do you want to go?' Maddie asks.

'I really didn't want to. But then again, I don't want to miss the whole high school experience. We are finishing high school'

'You have never attended a Dakewell High Party right?' Maddie asks Me.

'Unfortunately no. And I hate parties too.'

'Why don't You go then? We could leave early' Ven says.

'I'll go only if both of You are coming with.'

'I'm not going guys. That's not my scene.' Maddie chips in.

'Me too but we'll all go.' I say.

'It's decided then, we are all going.' Ven says giving no room for Maddie to complain.

'Yay!' but then I remembered ,'Why don't you two come to My place to prepare for the party then?'

'Where's the party?'

'I'm yet to know. But I'll tell Him to send Me the details.' I immediately text Brent.

TO Brent;

HEY, decided on coming for the party Saturday night. Please send me the dets. I will come with my friends. A.

I get a quick reply telling me great and the address to Jake's .It turned out it is closer to Ven's place. So we all had to go prepare from there. The waitress at Java had long brought our burgers .We were all having late lunch so digging was more than the talking .

We had all arrived with our separate cars so We both splitted after the meal.

Saturday was here before I know it. I had packed my dress and makeup from last night. I was trying to avoid last minute rushes. I texted Ven telling Her I was ready. She was doing grocery shopping and was to pick me immediately I was done. I got this weird feeling that makes me want to call off Us going to this party .And instead We could all stay in but that thought was brushed off immeadiately I reached Vanessa's place. They all look psyched up to go. I guess it won't be that bad. Plus , I'm not such an instincts believer.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hola Amigos

This is just a filler chapter.

I aighn't Forcing You to vote ,but please do!

Its like so easy.

☆☆☆☆☆

Funfact;Java is a place we have in my home place. And they have the Most amazing waffles. But since its Lunch I had to make it burgers .Lol!