1.6

Y/N's POV

I was on the desk sweating cause of the intensity of my heat, oh god I fee like I'm on fire. "Okay puppy are you ready I'm going in," Blake said from somewhere in the room. "Damn baby I didn't know you were that hung..." I heard Yang say, "I'm a faunus we are known for our dick size."

I whimpered and I felt something line up with my entrance, "now Y/N give me some sign to continue." I bucked up hips, "please." She relined up with me and pushed the head in, "OH GOD!" I yelped and I felt someone play with my wolf ears, "it's okay Y/N I got you." I heard Yang who must be the one playing with my ears.

"She's got 2 in you just another 9 to go," I panted and my ear is twitching out of control. "Blake maybe go a little easier," Blake growled and pulled back and slammed more into me causing me to yelp louder, "BLAKE!" Yang yelled and I tried searching for her comfort, "it's okay puppy."

"More need more..." I heard Blake growl and I whimper baring my neck. Blake bit into my neck and slammed the rest of her cock in my once virgin slit, "Blake?" The faunus above me growled and started to rut into me, "mine... breed..." Blake started to move faster and harder, "Y/N puppy are you okay?" I whimpered at Yang.

"Blake slow down a bit," Blake just growled and sped up causing me to yelp. "So close I'm gonna cum!" Blake growled and pushed in one final time and locked her barbs inside me and bit into my neck again and cum inside me. I whimpered and Yang played with my ears some more, "what... what happened?"

Blake looked up at me and Yang, "you kind of went to town on her babe you made our little puppy yelp." Yang kissed my head, "sorry Y/N I must have been affected by the pheromones your body was producing." I looked to Yang who was looking at Blake, "so is it my turn?" Yang smiled but Blake shook her head, "I'm stuck I will be for a few minutes until my dick has finished cumming."

Yang looked confused, "remember those spikes on my dick well that's for locking in your mate so they get pregnant." My eyes widen, "wait I can't get pregnant I'm only in my third year my team I need to be here." Blake lend down and kissed my head, "clam down babe Summer was a huntress while she was pregnant with Ruby."

I let out a sigh of relief, "thanks Yang." She smiled, "no prob puppy." I pouted, "I'm not a puppy I'm a wolf." Blake purred and kissed up my chest, "you yelp like a puppy." I blushed, "at least the heat has calm down now." Blake laughed, "oh baby that's just for now you are lucky you decided to go into heat on a Friday cause we will be at it all weekend."

I gulped, 'oh boy this is going to be a long weekend.'