✝Chapter 4✝

[Baëkhyun's POV]

I walked into the abandoned warehouse with the members, they told me that I lost my memories and of course I wanted them back so they knew a way to help me.
A man walked out and led me into a room, there was a huge machine set up and I smirked.
"This looks like fun, what does it do?" I asked and the man who I presumed to be a doctor replied.

"It will give you back your memories, I built this myself and it only works for ghouls like us." He stated and I set down in the chair and he strapped me in.

Suho: "Let me know if this works." He said and then left us, I wanted to remember what I repressed deep down in my thoughts.

He turned the machine on and it hurt like hell, but I enjoyed it. I got off on pain and I wanted more, but just then I started seeing images.
I was gaining my memories back and I cackled like an evil person, I felt like having fun so I ripped out the restraints and grabbed the doctor. I held him by his throat, "Wait!" Kai shouted and told me not to kill him. I sighed and threw his weak body against the wall, I was gaining my powers back and I felt as if I could destroy the world.

Baëkhyun: *Sighs* "Looks like the devil is back, how about you tell me the truth now Kai! I know there was a reason that you all wanted me to remember what I've done and who I was."

Suho: "We have to finish our mission, we were created to destroy earth and everything on it."

Baëkhyun: "Sounds like fun, I should start with Busan. I will work my way around the world, and make everyone extremely nervous about when they'll die next."

You: "BAËKHYUN STOP!" You shouted as you ran in with Chen and Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: "I'm here to stop you!" He shouted and I laughed.

Baëkhyun: "You stop me? Ha! Don't make me laugh, what's your power little ghoul? Is it strength? Because I could out beat you. I also have light, fire, earth, air, water, frost, poison, and a lot more. So how are you going to beat me exactly?"

Kyungsoo: "With this!" He said and pulled out a red dagger with lightning ingraved into it.

Baëkhyun: "That won't work, but I'll give you a shot. I will give you one minute to stab me, if you don't then I'll rip off your head." I said with a sadistic smirk.