S2 Chapter 7

Baëkhyun: "Would you shut the hell up already, you're bugging me." I said to my other self.

Baekhyun: "You have to stop this, I want my body back!" He said and made me punch myself in the jaw.

Baëkhyun: "Ow! You asshole, I'll make sure you pay for that! How did you get back inside anyway?"

Baekhyun: "I'm smarter than you!"

Baëkbyun: "You wish, I'll return your body after I kill y/n."

Baekhyun: "I won't let you kill her, you know that."

Baëkhyun: "Then we'll all die."

*****************************************

We all stood there in shock, he was looking for Baëkhyun but why? Why would a fallen angel come to earth just for him?.

Kibum: "So are you going to answer me? Or stand there like dumbasses?" He said coldly.

Onew: "What's your business with Baëkhyun?" He asked, causing Kibum to smirk.

Kibum: "I'm here to kill him, must destroy him before he destroys the earth."

You: "I won't let you kill him, I'll be the one who will kill Baëkhyun"

Kibum laughed as if I just told a joke, he was very amused by what I said but I was serious. Baëkhyun is expecting me to take his life, not some asshole fallen.

Kibum: "What makes you think you could kill him?" He asked suddenly.

You: "Because of my sword, I've killed many ghouls with it and I know it'll get the job done."

Kibum: "A sword won't kill Baëkhyun, only the death of his true love will kill him. Thankfully he hasn't fallen in love." He said and me and Onew let out a awkward laugh.

Onew: "Of course he didn't, but he did date someone. Of course it didn't work out."

Kibum: "Good! Then I have to kill her, dating doesn't matter long as he doesn't fall in love."

You: "What if it's a one sided love?"

Kibum: "That bitch is stupid for ever falling in love with him, she should be killed but nothing can be done about stupidity."

You: "You're so fucking rude Kibum!" I shouted at him.

Kibum: "Well no shit!" He replied coldly, letting his wings out and began to flap them. A powerful wind came from them as they moved in and out, me and Onew ducked down so we wouldn't be blown away.

Kibum: "You pathetic creatures are no help, so I'll find him on my own and I don't care who I have to kill to do it.!" He said and flew off.

Onew: "This is bad, this is really bad." He said while pacing.

You: "It's going to be okay, just trust me."
****************************************

[Miles Away]

I walked into his office while carrying his guards head in my hand, I set it on his desk and he looked at me with a smirk.
"I knew you'd come" he said and placed his feet on the table, knocking the head to the ground.
"Listen up! And listen good, I need you to train me. There's a certain little Hunter who needs to die by the hands of me." I said and he nodded in response.
"After what you did, you must be joking?" He asked and I was ready to kill him.

"Listen up because I'm only saying this once, you better walk into my office with respect or next time I'll cut off your balls and hand them to you

"Listen up because I'm only saying this once, you better walk into my office with respect or next time I'll cut off your balls and hand them to you." He said and I almost slapped him, but he was the king of the ghouls.

Baëkhyun: "Look I need your help, so fucking help me Minho!"

Minho: "No! You see I don't help rude assholes especially one like you, but why would you need my help? You've killed so many hunters on your own."

Baëkhyun: "This one is different, and you already knew that right?" I asked and he poured him a glass of whiskey.

Minho: "Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure she's special, why not settle down and stop trying to destroy earth."

Baëkhyun: "The earth is filled with evil and sin, women are whores and men are dogs. I want to punish them for their wrong doings, humans make me sick."

Minho: "So that includes y/n?" He asked and of course I knew that he saw everything.

Minho: "She's beautiful, if you don't want her I'll take her."

Baëkhyun: "Go ahead, she means nothing to me. Enjoy the headache."

Minho: "I can't do that, you love her don't you? I can change the law and you know that."

Baëkhyun: "I don't love that bitch, she's nothing to me. I'd rather die in a pit full of snakes."

Minho: "You're such a terrible lier, you should get going. I will train you Baëkhyun, but for a price. I want y/n."

Baëkhyun: "Deal!" I said and shook his hand, then leaving his office.

       Minho: "Dumbass." He whispered to himself.

*****************************************

{End Of Chapter}