So it's a date then?

Edited August 28th

James's POV:

SMACK!!!!!!

As I was getting ready to leave the bathroom to quickly grab a towel I accidentally ran into someone the little bit I saw of them before they squeaked and quickly turned around saying how sorry they were was... was... well beautiful. I slowly having just relized that I had slammed into her, saw her grab a black and red towel from her half of the room and handed it to me. Keeping her eyes tightly closed the whole time, I took it and quickly rapped it around my waist fast. Looking down seeing that she dropped her phone and picking it up

I gently tapped her on the shoulder she slowly turned around to face me, and opened her eyes, "I'm pretty sure this is yours" I say holding her phone out for her to grab she took it, apologizing again while walked over to the bed looking the oppos...

I gently tapped her on the shoulder she slowly turned around to face me, and opened her eyes, "I'm pretty sure this is yours" I say holding her phone out for her to grab she took it, apologizing again while walked over to the bed looking the opposite way. I could swear I saw her blushing and blushing hard I might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I wasn't. I grabbed my clothes, closed the door, got dressed. Then turning off my playlist as I walked over and sat on the bed.

I looked at my roommate, admiring her beautiful features, her curly yet silky blond hair, her beautiful golden hazel eyes 'I could just get lost in those eyes', and her pink, soft, luscious lips I just wanted to kiss those lips and have are tongue...

I looked at my roommate, admiring her beautiful features, her curly yet silky blond hair, her beautiful golden hazel eyes 'I could just get lost in those eyes', and her pink, soft, luscious lips I just wanted to kiss those lips and have are tongues intertwine and thst body oh she would look so cute tied up 'Wait no! What am I thinking, I need to wait plan at least make sure she's fallen for me first' I was lost in thought looking her, I snapped out of my gaze as I saw her starting to turn towards me. Quickly looking away.

5 hours and 45 minutes later
[The two have just been going back and forth staring at eachother turning back to their phones just escaping the awkwardness that would come if they had been caught staring by the other]

3rd person POV:

Toga was really hungry, it had been so long since she had last ate, and she could tell that James was also hungry, it took Toga quite alot of time to muster the courage but she set her phone down in her lap, turned so she was facing James and tapped his shoulder. He turned so they were now facing eachother Toga held her hand out saying "I think we got off on the wrong foot, I like to restart. Hi I'm Himiko Toga." James shook Toga's hand, and responed as her stomach growled, "Hi Toga, I'm James Ochako Uraraka I go by James. Also I'm pretty sure we're both hungry, wanna go eat?" "Sure, dinner on me." Toga replied. James nodded, as Toga grabbed her mini backpack.

Slid her phone in the bigger pocket with all of her manga's

Slid her phone in the bigger pocket with all of her manga's. Once they both were sure they had everything they needed the both walked out of their room at the same time, Toga stood beside the door waiting well James locked the doom room door, and the two both started walking kinda closely to eachother, and their hands touched making Toga blush even more then she already was. James stopped walking at this making Toga stop to, James looked at her and asked quietly, "I is this a date?" Toga made eye contact with him before quickly looking away blushing somehow even more now "Well um.... do you want it to be?" The girl asked shyly. James nodded quickly adding "But I mean only if you do" which caused Toga to smile still blushing "Ok it's a date then" She stated making the other smile back, as she took a hold of the other's hand. The two continued their walking, as James starting thinking 'Well, that was easier than I thought it would be, and kinda faster to not that I'm complaining'