Taylor's POV.

"Tory..." I said. He hadn't talk since we saw his mum. Poor woman. Hope she went quck. We were out the frount of his place. The panic swept throw here and was still caring on out side of the car.

"Troy" I said a little louder, waveing my hand in frount if his face. He blinked a few times before moving his head to face me.

"she....she...she's gone" he said throw sobs. My hart broke at the sight of him. His eyes.were red and puffy, his cheeks looked sticky from crying.

"hey Troy.. It's going to be fine. If you want we can go over to Beth's hou-" he.cut me off.

"I was going iver there anyway after getting a few things." he snapped at me. I turned my head to look out the window. There were a couple zombies eating a man. His arms and legs were disseminated.

"Tay you coming?" he.Saud shaking me.

"yeah." I Saud looking at him. "on 3?" I asked.

"1..2..3!" he opend the car door and bolted to his from gate. I picked up my bag and ran from the gate as well. I was just about  to rich it before something hard slamed into the side if me.

"AAHHH" I yelled as I was pgoing down the the ground.

"Taylor!" troy said. I hit the ground. I frantically sat up as soon as u hit the ground to see what hit me. I looked.around to see a police man up on his knees with his gun pointed to me.

"SPEEK!" He shouted at me. his gun was pointed at my head, his finger on the triger

"please don't" I wimpd out. I was rumbing my arm were the man had tackled me down to the ground.

"hey man what the hell" troy said helping me up ans brushing my back off.

"sorry I thourght she was one of them" I got up off the ground. "I was trying to wa- AAAAHHHH" He started screaming. A zombie had crept up behind him and bit the back of his shoulder. Without thinking I bent down, picked up his gun and aimed it at the zombie. BANG! I pulled the trigger. It went throw the officers head and throw the zombies. 2 birds with 1 stone. Okay bad time to say it.

"Tay...Tay....Taylor come on" I heard troys voice over the ringing in my ears. He pulled me back into his yard and closed the gate behind us. I pulledmy bag off my back and graved my ventolin out and took 3 puffs.

"you alright?" troy said as he helped me inside his house.

"yep." I smiled lightly. We were making out way around his house.

"okay, bags we need bags. Any food but make shour there canded, bottles fill them up. Medication. Knifes. Batterys, torchs, candles, lighters, matches. And anything else you think we need." he said I nodded throw the hole thing. "go!" he said and we were off. I headed for the linnen press first and found the hikking bags we used for camping last year. I took them and found Tory and gave one to him.

"good thinking 99" he said. I could see he had cans lined up on the bench for him to pack away. I ran back down the other and of the house and into the bathroom. I opened up the merrier and found my asma stuff. 2 spear inhales along with 4 ventolins.

"yes!  but need more." I said ti my self. I put in all the pills I found and bandages, band aids, butterfly clips and slings. After I was done looking in the merrier I bent down under the sink and found spare pads and tampons.

"defiantly need more of these." making another mental note in my head. After I was done there I ran to frogs room and searched his draws. I throw my pink bag and the floor. BANG!

Troy's POV.

I was looking throw the laungroom looking for spair batterys when a loud gun like sound ecoed throw the house. SHIT! I dropped everything and ran down to where I herd it. I ran to my room and see Taylor on the floor with her body in a small ball. Her hands over her head.

"Taylor?" I said shakely. Oh god what happeneds if she got shoot.

"Oh god that was close" she aaid standing up.

"what happened?" I asked a little less paniced.

"oh u throw my bag in the grown and the blood gun went off. Im fine but we need to hurry up" she said pushing me out of my room. RUDEE! I ran back down to the laungroom to get the batterys from under the TV unit. I went back down on my hands and knees stretching fro AA and AAA, witch I found pretty quickly. I could here Taylor going throw the kitchen for anything that we missed.

"hey troy you missed the can opener silly" she said holding her hand up with the can opener, I gave her a week smile and ran to the Landry. Now time to pack light blankets and some nappy sand to clean our clothes. CLOTHES! I.went back to my room and went throw my draws. Graving a lot of shocks, and woolen socks because my camo boots do were out my normal socks. I picked out 3 jumpers and a jacket. Jeans and a couple of t-shirts. Well thats my bag full. Time for summers I guess. I started walking to the bathroom to make shour that everything was packed. I looked throw the merrier cabinet and saw that she had missed the burn cream and disinfectent. Silly billy.

"TROY!" I heard a high pitched scream coming from the hall way. My hart jumped a beat and I was out the door in a flash. I saw her on the floor fighting off a guy.

"get off her!" I scream at the guy. And it just cliked in my head. Its a zombie. I dropped my bag on the floor and found them. I pulled the first knife that a saw. I held it in my hand and pulled the dead person off her and pushed it down the hallway. Taylor scrambled behind me and started sobbing qulity behind me. The dead guy went into a light jog coming for me. I moved my hand that had the knife up to his head and stabed him just above his ear.

"troy..?" Taylor said after a little while.

"ye...yes?" I said. Back.

"I need more ventolin" my head snapped up when she said that.

"c'mon. Lets get to your place." I said holding her hand and pulling her towards what once was a beautiful world that is now dieing in frount of our eyes.