Air tripping

Finally i didn't think this moment would come am so happy yet sad yet angry yet uugghhh am just gonna shove all those emotions out and focus on this 'Educational tour'as Mr Preston chooses to call it. The school bus took us to the airport where i sat with my  besties who wouldnt stop talking  about how hot Slolan boys are and I was happy until "Mr Preston,why are they sitting together??!" Beth asked in her most annoying voice "That's the way the names cane out," Mr Preston said clearly annoyed "But those come out in alphabetical order and their names aren't even the least bit close to each other, that means they cheated??" Ive had enough of this ho "No youre mother cheated that's why you look like a plumber*fake gasp* or maybe it was the pool boy you did always look beachy"  I said and looked the other way  "Okey now ladies please take your seats we are about to take off!"  But Beth oh sweet Beth won't let this go that easily ,"Beth, I already told you......"

"You can sit anywhere as long as the  seat is not occupied" a musculine voice said from behind everyone and I knew  exactly who it was Nathaniel Williams aka Anna's brother also the Man who owns this plane we're in and also the man I had a crush on since the 1st grade but I got over it during my traumatic phase and now the president of his fan club *drum roll* Beth Cornwall, bitchy name for a black chick huh? " Mr Williams, welcome" Mr Preston went and shook Nathaniel's hand  and I give a look to Anna who seems unfazed by her brothers presence. Mr Williams and Mr Preston told us the safety rules and blah blah blah while I was secretly praying he doesn't notice me. After what felt like forever they finally finished and the plane took flight ,this was suppose to be a 7 hour plane ride and with a plane filled with 56 girls trouble was a definite yes but the good kind of trouble ya know.

After hours of riding the plane finally landed and most importantly Mr Williams didn't notice atleast I hope he didnt. We got our room assignments and once again all 4 of us in the same room and I couldn't help but admire the beautiful scenery,this place is truly beautiful and the room was humungus and I really felt like royalty. Me and the girls started parading around the room like white women with british accents, then my mom called and I went into the hall way and I felt like someone was following me and I'd turn around a few times but there wasn't anyone there. I talked to my mom then hung up, I was looking down at my phone when I saw two well polished shoes and when I met Nathaniel's gaze I froze.

"Might I ask what you're doing in out of your room this late? He asked crossing his arms over his chest making his muscles flex " I came to answer a call I'll go now" I said turning around and I think it is really stupid  how I used to insult,slap and just hate this man yet he saved me when I wanted to commit suicide and I haven't seen had him in 2 yeas and I can't even say hello probably coz am too ashamed and he knows it because he tries to make our relationship like the way it was coz for some reason he liked but we can't go back after what I did.

" Why so cold Ms Banner?"he said knowing full well I don't like being called Ms "what did you call me ??" I asked and he smirked "Whatever it is you heard," he said and I couldn't help myself so "Well Nate I don't think nows the time to start bugging me so bye" I said and started walking "Goodnight Ms Banner" and I groaned loudly while the idiot chuckled Nathaniel is ten years older than. When we first met we couldn't stand eachother even though I was crushing big time after everything had happened I was so devastated I tried to kill myself  but he saved me and my sanity when he gave me a pep talk, I went straight o bed and had slightly less scary dreams

******

Hey peeps the murders start in the next chapter i was trying to build the suspense hope it worked😘😘😘😘