In my feelings

We've only been here for hours but I I've been picking up creepy vibes from this place,am walking back to my room and I feel like someone is following me at first I thought it was Nate but it isn't its someone or something else. I got to my room and found the girls waiting for me "Where have you been?" Anna asked raising an eyebrow at me "To answer my phone" I said in a duh tone because she was there when it rang, she let it go and filled me in on there conversation about hot Slolan boys. Its almost midnight we changed into our pajamas but haven't slept yet for some reason, me and Kenny laugh at Lilly and Anna's arguments over hair dye they were cut off by my phone ringing

"Hello babygirl,did you miss me?" A masculine voice asked from the other side "Not to be rude or anything but who am I speaking to?" I asked  and the girls looked at me confused "its nice to see you haven't changed" the man chuckled then hang up on me. "Who was it??" Kenny asked pointing at my phone "I don't know and the call came from a private number" I said and "Well, is it that weir......" Lilly was cute off by my phone chiming "its a text from the same number"

UNKNOWN: hey baby girl,you still sleep in those sexy blue shorts??

ME:who am I speaking to???! 

UNKNOWN: you know I like playing so don't tempt me

ME:look sir,I don't know who you are or what you want but pliz stop contacting me

UNKNOWN: I can see time away from  me has made you rude but don't forget its my game                                        and I make the rules

ME:sir if you don't stop contacting me I'll call the police

UNKNOWN: that's the way its gonna be?fine,let's play. The drier it gets the wetter it is. Figure it                               out. You have 2hours.

I tried calling the number but the phone was switched off and the girls figured it was a prank call and I was thinking about the riddle "Its a towel" Kenny said "What??" I asked back "The drier it gets the wetter it is,a towel because..." Kenny was cut off by a knock on the door and almost immediately after a piece of paper was slide under the door "Knock on the door,classic!" Lilly said picking up the paper "Its a photograph" she Saida's she looked at it intently then showed us. It was a photograph of a Russian man and at the bottom was a name "Boris Yurvic" I read out loud "Google!!" Anna screamed and we all laughed "Boris Yurvic,was a serial killer in 1935,his choice was murder was assault, rape and tender placement of victims" I said reading from my phone "Tender placement of victims?" Anna asked amused I clicked that statment an explanation popped up and I read out loud "Mr Yurvic,after having done his work would affectionately position his victims in a way that showed regret and guilt even though he took the lives of over 36 young girls in only 3 months" I finished reading and showed off the pictures and the girls went silent "Creepiest prank ever! I think am sleepy now" Kenny said and we all went to bed. 

We all woke up early and got ready I finished first so I sat on the bed and started thinking,was it really a prank or was there another thing behind it, it can't be him because of Blake Brown was killed 6 shots to the heart and second that's not the way he plays he's got his own MO and methods I should know he had me in his clutches for 4 days. I wanted to come here so bad but I feel it was a bad idea maybe its just in my feelings.

We went downstairs and the class was waiting for Ms Planks to give us a tour of the west wing while we were waiting "Have you guys seen Winnie??" Nina asked us looking beyond worried and  Kipp told her to look by the pool side. The teacher came and we took the tour,the tteacheracher kept asking about Nina and Winnie but they were no where to be seen, Jean volunteered to go and check on them. After 4 minutes of silence we heard Jean scream "Stay here!" Ms Planks said then ran off in Jean's direction. As a reflex I followed and so did the girls,we ran into the locker room and the site was horrific just like Boris Yurvic

"What are you doing here, you lock the door ,you call the principle,you help me extinguish that fire and you try to calm her down" the teacher said to Kenny,Lilly,Anna then me, I tried to calm Jean down but she wouldn't stop crying who would blame her the site was inhumane. Winnie was laid straight on her back with a towel covering her from the waist down ,Nina was nailed to the wall naked and above her head  "RULES" was written in blood  and instantly the girls looked at me and I didn't have time to replay because Mr Preston and Mr Williams walked in closing the door behind them and Nate gave me a questioning look and asked the question I dread the most......

***    ***   **"

Hey peeps,so what do you think will happen next??? 😘😘😘😘😘