Seokjin?

I started to read the comic .It started off with Kim Seokjin coming back to Korea.I went on reading and before I knew I had fallen asleep.

*Time skip to a few hours later*

I woke up around 8:30 am and I started to get ready for uni.I am a first year Business student at SNU.I got dressed,did my usual make up and headed out by 10 am. I was on my way to the bus stop and that's when a guy in a motor cycle brushed past me like he was in a hurry or something."YAH watch were you going !" I shouted at him.He turned back but ignored and went on.

Wow. Why does that guy look like Yoongi?Maybe I am hallucinating or I'm still sleepy.
Anyways I just made my way towards the bus stop.My usual bus came in and I made my way to the uni. My classes are pretty interesting and I love taking these classes so I usual enjoyed uni.I was in the cafeteria lost I'm my thoughts and suddenly someone poked me . "omg you fucking scared me you "
"Shush no swearing " Soumya said.
"Aakansha I have told you a million times stop poking me like that"I said.
"Stop lying I know you love it " Aakansha said . Wait I almost forgot I have this group of Friends.We all live together. Aakansha and Soumya go to the same UNI as me but the others go to a different uni.

Aakansha:So have you tried talking to Johnny yet?
Me: Talk to him about what?
Soumya : How long are you gonna hide it for? We know you like him.
Me: Pfft I don't. you guys are overthinking.
Aakansha: Ray, don't tell me your still not over him.
Me: Let's not talk About it.Look I am over him okay.He doesn't care about me and he never looked at me like that. It's my fault .
Soumya: It's not your fault he kept leading you on.
Me:Fuck,leave it.

Oh. Your wondering who Johnny is or who the other "guy" is? Well Let's start with Johnny.Johnny is a guy in my business class and we are kinda like friends.We sit next to each other in class and he always brings me chocolate milk because he knows I don't drink coffee.He's really a nice guy and my friends think I should ask him out because according to my friends he definitely has a "crush"on me.I'm pretty sure he doesn't? Like why would he?
The other guy? Well back when I was in high school I was best friends with this "guy".
But according to his friends and my friends he has liked me ever since we've became best friends.But then when I told him I liked him too, he said he didn't .I till to date don't know why he said that.It felt like he was lying of hiding something.And then I left for uni in SNU , never said goodbye to him.I'm pretty sure he knows I'm here even tho I never said it to him. Something inside me still keeps waiting for him. I shouldn't tho.

"Hey you got lost , again "Soumya wakes me up from my thoughts.
"Yeah,oh wait shit I gtg I'm gonna be late for my part time job , bye guys"
"Stay safe ,bye , see you at home". The waved at me and I bid them goodbye.
As I was about to leave I bumped into Johnny.
"Here's your chocolate milk"he says with his big goofy smile.
"Omg thank you Jo I love you I gotta run bye".And I run off.
When I turn back I see him standing there like a statue,what's wrong with him?"Shit I gotta go" I say to myself.

Johnny's P.O.V
Shit why did she have to say that.

V Shit why did she have to say that

Back to you P.O.V

I entered the convenience store where I work to be only greeted by my friend Lee An.
"it's just you today?"I asked me him.
Lee An-"Yeah,Also boss asked me to hand over these to you ?"
Me-"Wait no no omg not these Goddamn flyers "
"Go finish this come on before gets here".Lee An says laughing.
"Okay but this is the last time I'm doing this bruh I'm done" .I walked out with the flyers to give it out to the people passing by.As I was giving out the flyers ,somebody  accidentally hit me and the flyers fell down. I was trying to pick up the flyers and that's when  a guy  out of no where started helping me pick it up.When I looked up I saw his face, I thanked him and I  walked back to the store ."Why did that guy look like Namjoon?".How is that even possible ,he's a Webtoon character dude maybe your hallucinating or just tired. I said to myself. "What are you talking about" Ann asks me.
It's nothing leave it.

It was around 9:30 pm and I started to walk back home.When I was trying to cross the road suddenly a car stopped in front of me.For a fucking second I thought I was dead but then the guy in the car got out.

For a fucking second I thought I was dead but then the guy in the car got out

"Seokjin"?       

Author's note:Hi guys I hoped you liked this chapter I'm sorry if the chapter sounds a little blunt

Author's note:Hi guys I hoped you liked this chapter I'm sorry if the chapter sounds a little blunt.I have never written something before so yeah please bare with me I'll do my best and improve as I go on. Next chapter will be up soon sorry to leave you guys hanging haha.until next time.🍃💓