Q&A

Thank you guys for all the questions.

Here is the Q&A:

Q: do you like school?

A: yes, I love school.

Q: do you have any pets?

A: I have a dog named Jesse.

Q: What kind of music do you like?

A: I like musicals, boybands (Why Don't We, PRETTYMUCH, The Vamps), Shawn Mendes and many others.

Q: What's your favorite sport?

A: Extreme Ironing (look it up), field hockey, and softball.

Q: What do you see yourself doing in the future?

A: I want to run for president or keep writing, I'd also love to become a paid writer on here. Maybe write a tv show or a movie.

Q: How's life

A: it's been better but not that bad.

Q: Which genre do you prefer writing with? Romance, Fiction, etc

A: I'm a hopeless romantic so I love writing romance stories. I put a little bit of myself in each character and imagine I'm them and I'm the one dating these amazing guys.

Q: Do you think you'd make any more books?

A: I have a bunch more books lined up to publish soon.

Q:  If you will be making more books, who will it be based on?

A: I won't say all of them but there is a Zach Herron story I'm rewriting and I'm working on an Asher Angel story. And a Jaden Hossler story.

Q: What inspired you to write this story?

A: I just really love Kio and had an idea that I wanted to write so I put 2+7 together and got this story.

The winner is takenbyhs. Thank you for all who commented. I want to do a part 2 so please keep commenting. Love you guys. New chapter coming soon. Like I promised.