My Oc

Name: Alex Haru

Age:14 to 16 in the Muzan fight.

Gender:Male

Sexuality:Straight

Species:Human

Personality:He is a very kind and caring person when it comes to his friends but most of the time he does remain quiet like that typical emo kid, he has an open mind and can be protective of others he deeply cares for. He can act cold to others that he doesn't know very much because if they don't at least try to understand him as person he won't hang around with them. He has been through out a lot of pain when it came to demons wanting to murder every single one for ending the life of his mother in the first place and was put into the darkness the only light has is Tanjiro and his friends especially Nezuko. He still can be a happy person when around the people that actually care for him like a family in a way. Plus is more a calm type not really energetic much but still likes to make some jokes upon his enemies.

Appearance: Now his skintone is dark brown. His eye color is yellow, he has long wavy black hair down to his upper back and it'll eventually grow longer overtime being put into pony or pigtails.

Outfit: He has on a black kimono with red stripes on the cape to his sleeves, wearing his usual demon slayer Corp uniform underneath and black traditional sandals..

Birthday: October 14th

Demon or Demon slayer:Slayer obviously

Height: 5'5

Weight:130

Affiliation:Demon slaying corps

Occupation:Demon Slayer

Rank:Kanao

Status:Active

Enemies:Demons

Friends:Tanjiro,Zenistu,Inosuke, and others

Relatives:Akira Haru (Father is Alive but is a demon. He has tan skin and built like Muzan also has long hair like him but reaches to his back midway, also red eyes. Plus he has orange two demon marks on his forehead as his eyes glow orange.
Athena Haru (Mother Deceased But has blue eyes. She had a fair skin, long black hair.)

Crush:Nezuko

Natural Abilities:He does a quick sense of smell like Tanjiro basically,can run with super speed at his enemies, able to use fire as his dominant element and trained his thunder element from his dad.

Backstory:Long story short he was just a young little boy having just two parents and being an only child. he didn't really care about that he was used to the loneliness. So knowing at first when he was full of happiness he wanted to have friends but no one didn't like him very much and living around in the snowy grounds as well. He was full of childlike spirit just before the tragedy of his mom's passing. Now growing up he was being trained on how to kill demons by his father in secret as well helping out his neighbors from time to time, but just like Tanjiro only he was taken inside a house of an old man wanting to keep him safe inside,but unfortunately going home to find his mother dead at his feet inside the cabin making him become a true loner slowly having most of his happy mindset crumbling into pieces until finally things changed so he managed to take care and was trained on his own as another process with repressing some of his pain vowing to kill every demon in this world as he later came across Tanjiro and others at first impression reminding them of his old self but now more cold hearted and doesn't take much kindness for demons straight up kills them no mercy for none. Until meeting Nezuko helped him cope with his past and move passed the pain to no longer feel lonely and found his people. Lastly he had hoped to find his father alive which he did but as a demon and willingly chose that like Kaigaku. This made the boy feel such rage that talking was out of the question, him and Akira will fight to the death it's centered around the final battle arc. He'll receive his awakened state again once triggered.