Chapter 4: Revenge

(Y/n) is now waking up in his dorm, feeling two weights on his arms. He opens his eyes to see the Nucklavee girl and Milia hugging his arms, enveloping them in their busts. He sighs, before calling upon some Thunderbugs, making them land on the two and give them a small zap. They yell and wake up.

"Hey! That was mean!"

"Sorry love, but I would like to get ready for the day."

The Nucklavee girl, who they now call Trish, just pouts at him.

He pats her head, and she blushes. He chuckles.

"You're really cute."

She blushes even harder and shove him away before running into the bathroom to change. He chuckles, but soon stops when Milia elbows him.

"Ow!"

"Stop being such a devilish charmer! Soon you will have too many lovers! And I'll have too much competition!"

"But you secretly want all those babies to take care of, don't you?"

"No! Maybe? Yes."

He smiles, and plants a kiss on her cheek.

"Let's go get ready."

Timeskip

The trio are now walking to their first class, which is Professor Port. They enter the class, and greet the man respectfully. Port was one of the few people who actually cared about (Y/n), as he saw his young self in (Y/n). Strong, powerful and handsome. His parents were also good friends with Port, who had been a sort of mentor for them when they were younger.

"(Y/n) my boy! It is good to see you!"

"It is good to see you too Professor. How go the classes?"

"Much better thanks to your suggestions! My students now pay much more attention."

"You're welcome! Anything for my godfather!"

"Anyways, class will start soon, so could please go and sit down?"

"Yes sir!"

They walk to a spot and sit down. Soon other students file in, whispering as they pass by the boy and his companions. Soon everyone files in, including the people whom (Y/n) hates the most. Team CRDL and his former teammates. A small current runs from one of his horns, down to his knuckles.

"There they are. The women that made my life hell."

"I can't wait to bash their faces in."

The Grimm girl nods. (Y/n) glares at Carson as he walks past. He draws his thumb across his throat, and a small line of electricity crackles in the path of the thumb. Cardin just sneers and continues walking.

"Hello everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend. Today I gladly announce the return of a peer, (Y/n)! Along with his new girlfriend Milia, and another friend called Trish. Let's give them a warm welcome!"