Chapter 5: Howl under the Moonlight

(Y/n) and Jhoey sit outside, (Y/n) diligently brushing his teeth. He hears a quiet cough and sees his sister. Pale, and shivering, she walks up to her brother and sits down.

"Sis. You shouldn't be moving around. That thing is still sapping you energy."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. The only reason we came here is so that we could give the Commission a better location to recover us, and reveal Jacque Schnee's plots. I'm not letting him find our homeland, nor am I letting him use it for his own gain."

"I know. Are you sure they can save me?"

"Please. You know Lady Hazak is the best doctor to ever exist."

"I know. But has she ever encountered a Grimm like this?"

"No, but it wont take long. She might even have the gall to bust into the Grimm realm and force the information out of Salem."

"She is very protective of us."

"Yeah. Want to dance?"

"Yeah."

The two transform, and bound into the Emerald Forest. They land and walk into a clearing. They slowly circles the edges of the clearing, on opposite it ends. Lightning and Dracophage bolts strike around them. They then walk to the center, and begin to drum on the ground with their front paws. They change sides, their bolts of energy mixing as the leap past one another. Slowly, they tire, and stop, and they nuzzle their faces against each other. They then shift back, and he hugs his sister.

"You're gonna be okay."

"I know."

The two part ways, and he heads back to his dorm. He enters and sees Milia and Trish staring at something and giggling.

"What are you to looking at?"

"Oh just some baby pictures your mother donated to me."

"Oh cool. I was an adorable weird little kid."

He then causally heads into the room and gets ready for bed. The two girls continue to stare at the picture of him strangling a Kulu Ya Ku as a baby.

"Cardin is lucky he survived. But I know that he isn't gonna live for long. Knowing how he acts, I can't wait to meet his parents, who probably gonna actually murder him and his team. His mother will probably torture those cum sluts, while his father brutalizes those ape heads. And the. Finally we'll head home."

"H-home?"

"Yes deary, home. Where we can properly help save others like you, and make sure it is never exploited by those with darker intentions. Now, let's join our hubby in bed."

The two get up and head into the room, and snuggle up to (Y/n) as he snores with his arms protectively wrapped around them. They giggle at his dopey expression, before they fall asleep.