21

"hey, are you guys coming soon ??"

hyeongjun, daehwi, wooseok, minhee, eunsang, junho, jihoon, seungyoun and dongpyo were all going to the fair for christmas. as of now, only some of the group arrived, and they were set to leave in 30 minutes.

"yes, hold on seungyoun hyung."

beep.

"i swear why is he so late?" seungyoun sighs and flops onto the couch, jumping on minhee, almost crushing the poor boy. it's not that seungyoun is heavy, it's just, compared to minhee, he was big 😔

once everyone arrived, they all were seated in the car. minhee was blasting what is love, seungyoun, daehwi, eunsang, hyeongjun and dongpyo were dancing along. jihoon being the best hyung was recording and laughing his ass off.

"I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW WHAT IS lOve" daehwi screams as his voice cracks in the end.

wooseok was driving and looking back at them in disappointment. why do i know these people and why am i hanging out with them he thought.

after what felt like 17 hours of plain torture and earrape, the car stopped......

to get some gas.

wooseok walked out and went to go fill up the car while he had a bunch of screaming young adults in his vehicle. the person next to him looked at him weirdly. in return, wooseok smiled. he opened the car door and stared at the grown adults.

"hey dumbasses give me some money." he growled, and minhee quickly threw him three 500₩ coins. "thank you minhee"

suddenly, they were on their way again.

i can't believe i'm friends with these dumbasses. wooseok thought again. as wooseok continues his overthinking, they continue to vibe, playing a few boy group songs here and there but they were mostly girl group songs.

daehwi goes crazy once siren comes on as flashbacks happen from that one time he performed with seulgi-sunbaenim and the one and only sunmi-sunbaenim.

junho silently watches, soon getting dragged in.

my baby got dragged in. they're all infected now. the driver silently judges.

----

after another 17 hours, they arrive at their destination. and yes, they have stopped screaming.

"I TOLD YOU TO SAVE YOUR VOICE AND NOW YOURE COUGHING."

"s0RrY" hyeongjun voice cracks and everyone laughs.

"i heard samuel was coming with his friends daehwi?" junho says while scrolling through his instagram stories.

"ahh i'm pretty sure they are coming. we could meet up with th-"

"man you just wanna see samuel don't you?" seungyoun says with a smirk, winking at the younger boy.

"oh shut up seungyoun hyung. hangyul hyung is there too."

seungyouns eyes widen and his face shows a flustered expression.

"okay wow didn't need to attack me like that." he pouts.

-------

w.seokim and others liked

@chacha.j  i think he's angry after our vibing...

comments disabled.

-------

"YAH LEE HANGYUL WAKE UP." seungwoo shouts, hangyul quickly waking up, also bonking his head on the car window.

"ow- WHAT THE FUCK MAN I THOUGHT THE CAR WAS CRASHING"

"no, we're here. go hug your boyfriend or something because i'm pretty sure he's here with his friends too." yohan says, rolling his eyes. "i think junho is here too."

"you're a simp" seungwoo targets him.

"says the one who fell in love with convenience store boy hmmmm.... ha-"

seungwoo slaps jinhyuk before he could say anything else. they all walk out of the car, and jinhyuk trips. oh the karma.

"DFHKDHSFKASHKFHKSDHKAHDKSHFKASHDKFHAHFSAHSKDFHKSDF" seungwoo screams. his scream could've probably been heard from LA.

the group walk into the fair and vibe, a lot fo peopke staring at them already.

"woah they're so handsome"

"isn't that X1?"

they turn around the corner and suddenly, a huge body wrapped in hoodies jumps on hangyul.

"WHO THE F- oh hi baby."

"hi gyulADHGSFKHH I MISSED YOU"

suddenly, a group of boys come around the corner. seungwoo's eyes lock on one boy.

why does he seem so familiar?

---------

HI IM BACK AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORYYYY