.08

It had been two weeks since that night

It had been two weeks since that night. Beatrice had no idea how they even got home when she woke up that next morning. Spencer remembered everything. How could he forgot? It was the thought that consumed his mind 24/7.

In Beatrice's opinion, the past two weeks Spencer had been different. In a good way, but different. He held her hand in public, seemed jealous when men flirted with her, and was constantly worried about her on cases. The rest of the team thought things had always been like that, but she knew something happened that night. She just wasn't positive to what it was.

"The latest victim is Tara Farris, only 20

"The latest victim is Tara Farris, only 20." JJ says as they look through the files.

"She's the third victim in 2 weeks." Reid tells them.

"All found on freeway off-ramps by commuters." Beatrice adds.

"Well, he's not hiding them." Says Emily

"Yeah, by the freeway during morning rush hour? He wants them found." Morgan states.

"Quickly." Rossi replies.

"Well, they're still dressed. That minimizes the shock value." Hotch says.

"Maybe he's concerned for them. There is no signs of sexual assault on any of the victims." Reid tells them.

"Look how pale she is." Emily gasps.

"All of them were severely hypovolemic. Tara had less than a pint of blood in her." JJ states.

"Look at this. The first two had more than three pints each. If exsanguination is the goal, the unsub is definitely becoming more proficient." Says Hotch.

"This is new. Tara's the only victim to have a written message." Morgan says, showing them the photo.

"The liar" Hotch reads.

"That's strange, isn't it? Not a liar or just liar." Beatrice questions.

"So what did you lie about, Tara?" Rossi asks.

"All of the victims appear to have been strangled ...and then bled out through identical wounds in the throat." JJ says while showing up pictures.

"Wait--seriously, are those supposed to be fang marks?" Beatrice asks shocked.

"All of the wounds on the victims were covered in saliva." Hotch tells them.

"Human saliva, as though someone drank their blood..." Emily grimaces.

"In the darkest pages of the malign supernatural there is no more terrible tradition than that of the vampire." Reid states.

"A pariah even among demons." Beatrice says.

"Wheels up in thirty, we're headed to Los Angeles" Hotch announces.

The whole plane ride the team was picking on Spencer about a fling he had with some famous girl in LA. He was embarrassed. Beatrice was secretly pissed, sitting in the back of the plane pretending to read but sulking. She didn't want to think about him with another girl. The team could tell she was getting annoyed and laid off on Spencer, smirking at each other.

At the police station they were building the profile. Sadly a new victim had been found. The words "the liar" were also on this victim. They sent the saliva to the labs and were hoping for results soon.

Garcia had been able to connect the victims to some vampire rockstar called Dante. He literally wore fangs and sang about sucking blood. His new album was titled "The Liar".

"Beatrice, go question the latest victim's friend. You're closest to her age. Try to relate." Hotch tells her.

"Emily and Morgan, go pick up Dante and bring him back for questioning." Hotch says.

Everyone heads out on their separate ways. By the time Beatrice reaches Gina's house on the opposite side of LA, Morgan's and Emily already have Dante in custody. "He's not matching the profile. See what you can get from Gina. Somethings not adding up." Spencer tells her.

"Okay I'm here. Gotta go."she says before hanging up.

Walking towards the house, Beatrice overhears a odd conversation Gina was having on the phone.

"Gina- I'm Beatrice Clement with the FBI. I'd like to ask you a few questions if that alright." She says.

The next thing she knows she feels something hit the back of her head and she's out.

The team had figured out the profile didn't fit and it had to be a female. Garcia discovered that Gina had written crazy fan mail to Dante, most of it about killing someone for him. Dante's manager had been manipulating Gina into killing the girls for publicity for his newest album. Spencer realized Beatrice was at Gina's and started freaking out, trying to reach her phone. She wasn't answering and the team was rushing to Gina's house.

Beatrice starts to wake up feeling dizzy. She hears a male voice yelling. "Who the hell is she? I'm so upset."

"It's all going to go bad." Gina cries.

"Forget that, you've got-- you've got to kill her." The male says.

"It's all going bad." Gina cries again.

"Listen to me, we've got to help Dante. You gotta help Dante again." He says.

"Dante? Yeah. He's--he's-- he's gonna be angry." Gina tells him.

"No, no, no, no. I promise. He'll only be angry if you don't kill this woman. Listen, You gotta hurt one more girl And then you'll be able to join him in the undead. ok?" The male yells.

"Ok" Gina cries.

Beatrice sees Gina come closer but she can't move. She sees her with a sharp pick in her hand, moving it towards her neck.

"FBI. Hands up." She hears Morgan yell.

Then she feels the pick diving into her neck. "BEA! NO!" She hears Spencer yell before she loses all consciousness.