Chapter 20 - Welcome to Your Life

Recap

"Well we can successly say we have a new member of the Undead family" Funny spoke out but sounded a little shaky "Funny?" Kiza looked at him and walked to him.

Out of nowhere Funny grabbed her into a hug and broke into tears, "thank you so much Kiza for being in our lives"

Now

"Johnny's P.O.V.*

Its been a good six months since we brought Annabella home, we were all happy. Kurlz and Kiza was on the floor with Anna playing together and smiling. Kurlz has grown a big attachment to Anna that it was hard to separte them for more than five mintues before Kurlz would be looking for her.

He was very protective when Deuce came over, a lot of the time Kiza or Kurlz and Deuce would get into a arguement that all of us would have to get in the middle of for the sake of Anna and this family. Resently Deuce hasn't been calling Kiza or coming here now. He has been acting up and talking shit about a lot of us.

Anna has been public around the world, she has been on the news, everyone likes her but some bad month Kiza but she doesn't let it bother her anymore.

Today we were leaving on tour, the first for Annabella to attend but not attend the concerts since it will be to loud for her little ears. Her and Kiza will stay on the bus and if she can listen for the outside with guards watching over just in case.

We were getting ready for the concert as Annabella started to cry "Oh baby's, whats wrong?" Kiza bounced hair carefully hushing her, she held one hand up and started counting down, when she put the last finger down Kurlz and Funny popped around the corner of the bus room "Is she ok?" they were both stoned.

Yes you may say, you should be doing that around a baby. Anna is far away from the room and we have it completely shut off so the smell wouldn't leave that room besides the window. "Yea, she is, she's just hungry and tired" Kiza smiled and I realzed what she did with her hands and laughed.

Kurlz and Funny always do it when Anna cries, they just drop everything and come to the rescue. "You guys are seriously something else!" I laughed hopping around getting myself hyped up for the show. "Well your welcome for being such wonderful caring uncles" he defended themselves and went back into the extra room.

"Guys, we have a concert in ten minutes, be in main room in five minutes for luck of Anna" I looked at Kiza with a smile and she smiled back, our relationship as grown a lot since Annabella came along. She sleeps in my room many of the nights were home and we just have came together more.

JDog walked out of the back room that he, Charlie, Funny and Kurlz shared together, "I'm ready that for sure" he was not stoned, he doesn't smoke, he was just in a really good mood before every concert, soon after him Kurlz, Funny, Charlie, and Danny came out of the smokers room, smiling getting ready to put their masks on.

"Let's do this mother fuckers!" Charlie spoke out and laughed "You guys ready?" they got on their knees and looked at Anna as she smiled at baby smile to them "Do you Annabella Erlichman, give us the men of Hollywood Undead, the luck of you for this show?" she looked confused but after the speech she smiled and cooed followed by a cute baby laugh

That was our yes and we jumped up and started for the concert stage I smiled at Kiza and Anna and walked by her "George?" she called me by my name with a sweet innocent smile "Yes?" she walked to me and kissed my lips, it wasn't just a kiss that we shared before when we would mess around.

This kiss had feeling and emotions that I felt from her, she slowly pulled her lips away, after I smiled "I love you Johnny" I smiled back "I love you too Kiza" I gave a kiss to Anna on her forehead and run out the bus door for the concert.

*Kiza's P.O.V.*

As Johnny left I continued trying to get Anna to sleep I rocked her and sang her lullabyes

" Rock-a-bye, baby
In the treetop.

When the wind blows,
The cradle will rock.

When the bough breaks,
The cradle will fall,
And down will come baby,
Cradle and all. "

I continued singing as Annabella fell asleep and her soft breaths went in and out soundlessly, I listened and I could hear the music from inisde, I smiled as I listen to them play S.C.A.V.A.

They have been playing at the concert for an hour now and Annabella was asleep in her bassette in our room. I was watching Supernatural and slowly starting to fall asleep, it has been such a long night when you can't go and watch your friend play there songs.

I slowly crept into our room and it wasn't long till I was out for a soundless rest

*JDog's P.O.V.*

We jammed out and had a lot of fun but I was just thinking about little Annabella and how she would be in the future without her mom there and her dad barely showing up.

I know Deuce and grew up with him, I knew he wasn't going to be around much with Kurlz being the over protective uncle he is.

~ * After Concert * ~

We got back onto the bus and saw Kiza was in the bedroom sleeping and little Anna in her bassette, so I slowly backed out of the room to go back to the couch and watch some quick TV, "god I'm a tired guy" Johnny rubbed his eyes "we see that man, haha I think we all are tired" Funny slowly yawned out getting up from his spot "night guys" He disappeared into the room soon followed by us all

As I laid there I watched Anna snooze the night away, I just couldn't sleep at all. I looked at the time and it was about three o'clock in the morning I just shook my head and continued laying there well everyone slept, it was another half an hour before I decided on going to the tour bus living room to watch tv, the only good thing on tv was Operation Repo.

Which I watched for the rest of the night till everyone woke up, well which was mainly because of Annabella but they didn't care.

"Hush Anna, its ok hun" Charlie came out of the room as he bounced her softy, cooing her, he loved her a lot. "well good morning there Charlie" he just smiled and looked at me "I got to have my time with her too" he laughed and continued bouncing her, she calmed down shortly after, cooing to herself with a little baby grin.

"I see a great future for this one" Charlie held her tightly to his chest, I just continued smiling.

"I think we all do" I watched her as she just stared at Charlie, "I bet she'd be saying 'I love you uncle Charlie' right now if she could talk" I laughed

"We love you Anna, we all give you the world filled with happiness"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last and final chapter of Before They Started :) really loved writing this book and enjoyed the many reads and votes given on this story.. You guys absolutely rock, i dedicate this chapter to every reader I have!

Like I said before I will be taking a 2 week break to write the sequel for you guys so you guys don't have to wait to long for the chapters :) I have enjoyed the time I put into this book. Please leave feedback on this chapter of the book please! First comment will have a dedicated chapter in the next book.

Also like I said before I am leaving the description for the next book :) feedback on the thoughts of the next book will be awesome!! Enjoy

(( I was raised in a house of a rock/ rap band made of six guys, my uncles Johnny 3 Tears, Danny, Charlie Scene, Da Kurlz, Funny Man and J Dog with a ex-band member Deuce, who was a father that didn't show up a lot. I lived with the arguing and fighting of Hollywood Undead and Deuce over me, but it wasn't the worst that happens till now. I am Annabella and this is my life with Hollywood Undead and the drama of my family. (Sequal to Before They Started) ))

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy

~ TiffyGurl1 ~