The Secret

I throw the test on the ground and smash it to pieces, barely caring how loud I am. Man, I could go for a beer right now. But I can't, I'm pregnant. I need to see a doctor but he'll think it's some joke. So I go into my closet and find a wig. It's brushed and fits my head great. I grab my wife makeup and put it on. Lastly, I take my dick and tape it to my butt. I run downstairs but my wife calls me. She can't see my feminine face and boobs I made with tissue paper. "Babe, where are you going?". I decide to lie, she won't mind. "Just the store, kids are out of fruit by the foot!" I yell. They aren't out though. Not even close. I run to the kitchen and grab the 2 boxes we have. I quickly open it a start to eat the yummy candy. Fruit by the foot in one hand, purse in the other I go to the car and drive to the ER.

THE ER

I walk in and smile cutely at the person in the front. He's quite cute but he give me a disgusted look. I smile again but he stops me "Look lady, I've got a crush on a guy right now so it's not a great time" he says. A through rushes past my head would he like you if he say you were kelly? "What's your name?" He asks. "Kelly Hankins, nice to meet ya!" "Yeah you to, I'm Millard, you're room 13 down that hall". I walk into room 13 and sit on the bed, damn that Millard kid was kinda cute.