𝑪𝑶𝑺𝑴𝑰𝑪...

               the oren name had once been one of honor and elegance. they were royalty, a strong yet benevolent kingdom who only wanted peace. verina had been raised in the same ideals as her parents - that violence wasn't always the answer. that you could still be strong without raising a hand, without engaging in war. the planet of doiria had once been flourishing and beautiful - filled with its fair share of hardships but never once engaged in the affairs of other planets or kingdoms, remaining neutral in order to maintain peace. the kingdom tucked away in the lush greenery would quickly regret that.

             their kingdom had been the first one attacked in a string of assassinations and verina had no choice but to watch as her parents die, the girl barely making it out of the crumbling kingdom alive. by the time anyone came to try and help, it was too late. the beloved senator and his wife were now dead, the princess nowhere to be found and presumed dead. it was safer that way, verina knowing that if she were to be found alive, she'd be killed by the same mad men who sought to go after her family.

             scared and seeking refuge, she thought it best to hide out with senator amidala. the two had been friends for a while and verina needs all the people she can get. she figures it to be safe until it isn't long before the senator herself is nearly assassinated. verina's convinced that she's curse, death and darkness looming around her. she's convinced that nowhere can be safe anymore. 

              but hope quickly finds its way to her when the senator is offered protection from a group of jedi - a spunky brunette, an impulsive boy who gets in too much trouble, and another who had the warmest eyes verina's ever seen. she can't help but feel that even with them around, something more is lurking. something that'll change the course of events as she knew it and even herself. the soft princess will soon have to learn that sometimes there's no other choice in life but to fight or risk losing everything - and everyone - you love.