The way of the ninja

The original and elite ninjas start learning the way of the warrior from a very early age. The average ninja starts learning at the age of three, but there have been known cases of not getting started until the age of eighteen. Most of what ninjas learn is very secretive so I can't tell you everything about it.

In the ninja academy or private lessons with a ninja master, the soon to be ninja learns about the ninja philosophy, and how to speak, read and understand English, Latin, Swedish and at least two or more other languages.

The mathematical mind is highly important for a ninja so math, algebra, calculus and physics are taught in early year. You are also being taunted about science, engineering, advanced physics and time.

Except all of that, the soon to be ninja also had to study ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu and even some more complicated jutsu forms, but that all depended on the person. If she was destined to learn the ways of the secret ninja way or not.

These methods included the use of secret words and symbols to focus their energy and intentions toward specific goals.

Teamwork in groups are just as important as learning to work alone. And of course throwing shurikeens and other weapons, shooting arrows, taijutsu, ninjutsu etc. are just as important to success as a noble sihinobi.

As you can see ninjas learn much more than fighting. Most ninjas cover all of these subjects before they are fourteen, but ninjas never stop their education.

The life of a ninja is cold and harsh.

You have to be prepended to die on every mission for your kage, your leader.

Genins, are trained from childhood as warriors, but this training is usually precautionary and easy, this is not the originally ninja training. Genin Ninja knew that they might be called to help protect the community at some future time, but for now the countries are licking their scars from the latest ninja war. So for now, the young and weak genin are safe from cold-blooded wars.

My name is Shinji Unami and this is my story about the ninja life.

My mother, Mochizuki Chiyome was the nations flower beauty and the wife of Mochizuke Moritoki, a great leader of the Moritoki clan, but he was not my father.
My father was an even greater man, feared by endless and loved by just as many. He was the leader of the Iga ninja clans and a branch of the Hattori clan. During the greatwar my father died but there is some belief that he escaped death and lives in some village in the rain nation. I myself do not believe that, the man called my father is dead as the mountain I am standing on. His name was Jinichi Kawakam and I will never accept that man as my true father.

My mother created a school for girls, which taught skills required of geisha, but what people didn't know was that she also taught them the sacred teachings of the ninja. Her life ended with a katana in her heart by the fire lord's order. I was four years old then and I can't recall anything about that event, because I was send to the mountains in the north to practice ninjutsu with the Shugenja group one year earlier.
I learned the Shugendos method of spiritual self-discovery, consisted of subjecting oneself to the harsh weather and terrain of the area in order to draw strength from the earth itself. I would walk through fire, stand beneath freezing waterfalls, and hang over the edges of cliffs in an effort to overcome fear and assume the powers of nature.

Like you can hear, I was busy, and I didn't hear about the execution before I was eleven and have been to the Hinduri temple with the golden monks, training with the the Fourth Raikage in the Village Hidden in the Clouds, being alone in the Land of Whirlpools and some more or less important places, I seriously doesn't have the energy to tell you all about It right now, maybe later if you are lucky.