𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐧

I suddenly felt a knife to my throat, and I smirked at him

"Babyboy... that's not how this goes..."

He gave me a slight look of confusion, it was my queue to show him what I was talking about.

I pulled out a short but sharp switchblade, clicked the button on the side and watched the blade spring out. I quickly held the knife firmly against his throat, not too firm though... I didn't want to kill him.

His face soon went from raised eyebrows, to a sly smirk.

"You're smarter than I thought princess." He says proudly. He took the knife away from my throat, and replaced it with his hand. He used his free arm to get a tight grip on my hip, and he began rocking me against him.

I took the blade away from his neck and fit my head to his shoulder.

He took his hand away from my neck to gain more control over my bottom half. While he was grinding me against him, I could feel his erection growing. I slowly traced my hand down his chest to his area. I unbuttoned his pants, and pulled the zipper down.

I got up from his grip, and slowly lowered myself to his pants opening while keeping eye contact. I pulled his pants down, and stroked his print softly.

"Stop teasing princess." He said, slightly impatient. I evilly smirked up at him, and started fiddling with the strap of his boxers.

He sat up, picked me up by my waist, and pinned me down on the bed. My eyes widened at his sudden action.

He leaned towards my ear, "I said..." He wraps his veiny hand around my throat "...no teasing."

I bit my lip and gave him a disobedient look. I reached my hand down to his print, and started stroking it again. He quickly grabbed my arm and pinned it down on the bed.

"Beg for it." He says, in his extremely attractive tone. "No." I said, giving him a playful attitude.

"This attitude is asking for something you really don't want princess." He said, smirking. Whenever he called me princess, a rush of lust overcame my body.

"What am I asking for?" I say innocently batting my eyes. "You're asking for your ability to walk to be taken princess." He bites his lip, and scans my chest. He looked back up at me and raised his eyebrow, "You wanna walk princess?"

"Fuck walking." I said, and mashed my mouth against his. He kissed back aggressively, while impatiently pulling down my panties. He took his boxers off and shoved his member in without hesitation.

"Fuck-" I gasped. He started going at a steady pace, and kissed up my neck. He sucked on it while thrusting slowly.

"Fuck Billy, faster" I moaned. He paused and licked his lips.

"Ain't my name here princess"

"D-daddy- go faster daddy" I said, frustrated. He picked up the pace all of a sudden, causing me to scream. I grabbed on to whatever was around me whilst uncontrollably filling the room with moans and curse words.

I heard my phone ring across the room, but Billy couldn't hear it, since he was focused on one thing. I pushed him off me, and put him down on the bed, so I was on top. I leveled myself with his member and sat down on it. The feeling of him in me was incomparable.

He gripped onto my waist as I rode him. We started slow, and began to speed things up. His hands lowered and he gripped my ass. I threw my head back due to the feeling.

"Fuck princess..." He quietly moaned. I bit my lip and smiled. I started riding slow, and rocking my hips in circles. His grip on me became tighter. I suddenly went faster, causing him to dig his fingers into my ass.

My phone rang again, and Billy still didn't seem to care. I rolled my eyes and ignored it again.

"Fuck... I'm close" He says with his eyes closed.

"Me too daddy."

That last 'daddy' I used, sent him off the hook. His warm fluid shot into my stomach. A sigh of relief came from him. I got off of him and laid on his side on my bed.

"Don't get too comfortable, we aren't done." He says as he rolls over between my legs. I licked my lips and took a deep breath in. I felt his warm tongue slide between me, causing me to let out a faint whimper. He held my legs open, and began flicking his tongue. I gripped onto his hair while moaning his name.

I felt a rush go over me, signifying that I was close. He stuck a finger in, and then two. I ran my fingers through his hair while he worked on me.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned, and so I did. A wave of pleasure passed through me. My legs twitched around him and my eyes rolled all the way back.

He didn't stop though. He continued working on me after I came. My legs twitched with every movement he made with his tongue.

"I-I came already" I said, out of breath.

"I know." He gave an evil side smirk, and went back to work.

I felt the rush again, and so I came for the second time, but that wasn't enough to stop him. My legs were weakening by the second. He pulled his face away, and kissed my neck. I felt his member re-enter me.

He went slow, knowing I was very sensitive. He matched his lips with mine while slowly thrusting in and out of me.

And so I came, for the third time. He'd finally stopped the endless fucking, but continued our make out session.

To completely ruin the mood, my phone rang for the third time, and this time Billy heard. I groaned and attempted to get up and pick up the phone, but I failed. I immediately fell back on the bed.

"Jesus, my legs are like jelly." I said, shaking my leg. Billy grinned, "What did I tell you princess?"

I rolled my eyes and laid back, watching him grab my phone.

"Hello?" I answered the phone with annoyance.

"Mila... Brenda's dead"

-

I finally updated oMgGgGg!

yea don't get used to it sOrRY