Chapter 1: intro

It's hard to please everyone. Not everyone is going to like the way you live your life but it's your decision to how you live your life, don't copy
someone just cause everyone's doing it, be yourself and those true friends will stay with you no matter what your choices are. Well at least that was what I was told...

All friend groups are different. One may be into just solely trying to impress people with the things they have, way they look and things they hae done. These people I refer to as the "braggers" they all ways seem to end up being the most popular people in high school and god knows why?

There is also the group of "outcasts" as people call them, the only reason people call them that is because they may differ in opinions or the way they look. No particular reason at all.

The mixed group is basically a group with all different people boys and girls.

The "ned" group, a group of people who go out most weekends and some school days drinking and taking drugs, and having sex from about the age of 12. And the police would probably recognise them from how many times they have ran into each other.

The "perf" group, a group of mainly girls who are seen to do no wrong, never a hair out of line, makeup is always spot on, and appear to be the nicest people ever.

That's just a few of the teenage girl groups that there are throughout almost every high school that exists...

And an almost iconic group of boys, know as being "jocks" who are the ones who almost every girl in the school likes, and they usually have a ranking order or most to least important to the group.

This book is basically just another high school story on the events and expectations some individuals have.