Ch.7 He's the one

Human Legend ----------->

Kash fainted. Wow. I really did not think he would faint from seeing me.

I pick him up and put him on the bed.

"So what now momma?" Jake said still in wolf form.

"I don't know" I was not sure what too do but I locked his door.

We waited till Kash came too.

"Okay so your my wolf?" He asked after a long time.

"Yeah I'm your wolf and those are the pups" I said pointing at Jake and Jet. "I'm a legendary white wolf, any male alpha would kill to have one of us as a mate"

"Wow but at the show you had-"

"Yeah I know it's cause the pups made the mother in me come out cause I can have pups. And if any pups comes up to a white wolf a try's to drink our body's will react to it" I explain.

"So I have had you guys as pets this hole time"

"Well I chose to come with you then I found the pups. I don't know why butt I feel a pull toward you that I can not explain"

"Wow this is a lot to take in"

"I know but let's take again in the morning"

"Okay" he said then me and the boy all got in bed. When we fell a sleep Kash had wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

'He's the one'

'Who's that'

'Your spirt wolf Ray did you really forget me'

'Okay now what are you talking about'

'Kash should be our mate. He's the one'

Mmm maybe it's time a wolf spirt is not wrong.

Please I'm begging you guys to comment at least I'll know if you like the story.