Ch.15 New face

Okay this chap has some of the backstory of the new people coming in that have been chosen. please if you notice your backstory do not comment wait till Friday to enjoy it with everyone else. Kash's pack has been casted.
All other parts minus alpha and beta for mystery pack are still open.

Mystery pack Alpha pov.

I alway get what I want and never take no for a answer. I get what I what I want when I want it.

When I was little 13, I kill my twin we had got the same toy but he got the color I wanted.

But that the past, and now I want a little white wolf. He will be mine.

Legend pov.

I can feel the young pups moving in me. My guess is that they'er four of them.

I can feel a evil present. I know that is after me now and it's not Andy.

As I look over are pack I notice a gray and white she-wolf. Just by looking at her I know some Alpha's could think she's a white wolf.

I slowly leave are den and walk over to her. As I get close I snap a branch and she know I'm here.

"Who's there" she said.

"Don't be afraid child" I said. I came into the open. She looked into my eyes. I could see a faint scar under her right eye.

"Hello luna" she said. Just by her body language I could tell she not quick to trust any one.

"My name is legend. Why are you out here alone?" I asked.

"Why? Simple. When I was with my pack my parents treated me like a princess and made me play Mozart. So I ran away. I can hold my own and trust only who I feel have good aura. I have had Alpha think I'm a white wolf. Ha fools." She laugh at the end.

I herd Paul's paws running to us fast. He jumped over the bush to my right.

"There you are. Luna you should not be out here without someone with you and your with pups. Alpha is worried sick about you" he said with worried in his voice.

"Oh...your with pups?" The she-wolf said with her head tilted.

"Yes and do you want to come back with us?" I asked.

"Yeah but just for a little" she said then we walked back to the den with Paul trotted behind us on high alert.

When we got back Kash ran up to me.

"Legend don't do that. You had me sick with worry and Jake and Jet were crying" he said in wolf form.

"Sorry Kash, but I meet this little she wolf" I said nodding my head to her.

"Oh hi what's your name?" He asked.

"I don't feel like telling you right now maybe later" she said.

"Oh okay" he said then the pups came run to me.

"Mommy your back. Please don't ever leave like that again" They cried, warping their arm around my neck. I which to my human form and hugged them.

I look like I'm 6 mouth along. when I'm just a mouth and one more mouth to go.

Mystery packs beta pov.

I hate what I am. I have a very kind heart. As a wolf I have two colored eyes. One red and one yellow. It's a sign that I have a good and evil heart. But the good in my heart over powers the evil. I hate my Alpha.

He makes every badass in the movies look like kids.

"Beta!" Alpha called.

"Yes Alpha" I said.

"I need you to spy on the white wolfs pack join them if you may. Learn everything you can." he said then dismissed me.

Oh I hate him. I know white wolves only have one mate and they chose them. I know that one will never bow down to him.

"Hope you guys like the chap" the she-wolf said.

"Yeah I bet they did. I will update again on soon. I also put up the prologue of The Beast up last night I hope you enjoy it." I said then walked back into the book.