If we go down, then we go down together.

TRIGGER WARNING: CHARACTER DEATH, DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOR AND GENERAL GORE AND STABBY STABBY

Continue at your own risk

_________________________________

"So what do you want to talk about, Kurusu? I hope you haven't gotten into trouble." The perverted teacher said with a shit-eating grin. He KNOWS he's the king of this school, and he KNOWS he can get Akira expelled in the snap of a finger.
Despite all that, Akira won't regret a thing he's about to do. Kamoshida purposefully ruined Ryuji's entire life because he felt like it. He FELT LIKE breaking his leg because he talked back ONCE. Kamoshida knew the blonde was telling the truth, but he decided to inflate his ego even more and remind the poor boy who is the king here. Not like he'd be the king for long.
"I haven't." He responded with a deadpan expression, acting as a temporary mask for the terrible act he's about to do. "I just want to talk about the track team you coached before I came." Akira unzipped his bag and pretended to rummage through it.

Kamoshida raised a brow, "Why? The track team disbanded because of that Sakamoto kid. He thought he could talk back to me, so I'm sure you understand why." He gave the raven a look saying and you'll suffer the same fate. Akira knows he won't, he's sure.
"Oh? So you decided to break his leg because he told you the truth?" He spat. His grip tightened on a handle hidden in his bag. He continued talking with a snarl, "You ruined his entire career, you know. He could've been in the Olympics and he would've been perfectly fine. You decided to destroy his hopes and dreams. Do you KNOW what you've done?" Akira stepped closer to the disgusting excuse of a human being breathing this air, living on this earth and the one who destroyed his best friend's life. "He already had a hard enough time at home, but you were too fucking F-FULL OF YOURSELF TO REALIZE IT!" He started shouting out of pure anger, and all Kamoshida did was SMILE. SMILE.

"I can get you expelled for this, Kurusu. I would turn your ass back around and walk out of this office. Now." Kamoshida said in a commanding voice as he pointed to the door leading outside. Akira huffed and turned around as he heard the bastard scoff. Instead, he locked the door and covered the small window. He'll show him what the FUCK is worth smiling about. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" The monster stood up and walked over in an intimidating stride to tower over Akira.

"Students aren't even supposed to be in the office after school hours. I could tell principal Kobayakawa you broke in and say... Got the next test answers. How does that sound?" He shoved Akira harshly against the wall and kicked him to the floor. His glasses broke at the fall and the anger building up will only make this worse. Kamoshida got on one knee, "I could send your ass right back to jail." He whispered into Akira's ear and grabbed a fistful of his curly black locks of hair.
Akira snarled, "You have no idea what you put Ryuji through, you-."
"I know damn well what I did. The little shit deserved it. He was nothing but a pain in my ass, and an annoyance to his father." The blurry image of that bastard smirked. In the raven's eyes, the blurry image turned into a black figure.

Who does he think he is? He has no right to talk about Ryuji like that. Ryuji has worked hard to help and support his mother after their abusive father left, he worked his ASS off to try and get a scholarship but this BASTARD THINKS IT'S OKAY TO CRUSH IT ALL. DESTROY HIS ENTIRE LIFE AND FUTURE, OUT OF SOMETHING SO PETTY.
He kicked Kamoshida off with all of the strength he had in his legs and grabbed his bag. He firmly grabbed the handle until he had white knuckles, and pulled it out to reveal a knife. It has Kamoshida's name written all over it and Akira smiled. Ryuji would be safe. Ryuji would be able to heal and live comfortably knowing this ASSHOLE is wiped off from the face of the earth.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" The pervert teacher who has not only hurt Ryuji but has sexually assaulted various girls, was frozen in place.

"What happened to your ego? Scared to be on the other end of a knife?" Akira slowly walked forward. He was unable to wipe the insane smile off his face. Ryuji would be happy knowing he's dead. This is not only for Ryuji, but for all of the volleyball team members who were victims of his abuse, and for all of the past track team members. Corrupted adults like him deserve to die. The raven bolted to Kamoshida before he could respond and quickly pierced his shoulder. The beautiful sight of red staining his white shirt and the sound of his scream is... Exhilarating. His scream could be heard from the halls... He can see the pleading look in the bastard's eyes. Please don't kill me. So Akira stabbed him in the chest to see if he could feel it again. And he was right. It feels amazing to hear the sound of the knife going into a human body. The beautiful sight of his pupils getting ever smaller and seeing him choke on his disgusting blood. He stabbed him again and again, and againandagainandagainandagainandagaina̸̾̓n̶̊̕d̸̐͐a̵̅́g̸̯͋a̶͂̒i̷̩͋n̶̍̐a̸̾̓n̶̊̕d̸̐͐a̵̅́g̸̯͋a̶͂̒i̷̩͋n̶̍̐à̴͝n̵̐̕d̸̑̂a̵̛͂g̷̑̈á̸͋i̴͂̈́n̵̐͐à̴͝n̵̐̕d̸̑̂a̵̛͂g̷̑̈á̸͋i̴͂̈́n̵̐͐

Then he stopped moving. He stopped breathing. There was a pool of his awful blood spilling everywhere and his eyes are devoid of life.

Akira made a chuckle. That evolved into a giggle, then full-blown hysteric laughter. He did it. He killed a man. With his own two bare hands.

A shriek rang out and Akira quickly turned around to the source of the sound. Only for it to be Ms. Kawakami, his homeroom teacher. She must've heard Kamoshida's screams... He slowly stood up and tried to wipe the blood off of his face only to spread it more.
Akira shrugged and smirked at her as he stepped closer. Every step forward would make her step back. He can tell she's scared. She's trembling, and she keeps looking at Kamoshida's dead body and back at Akira.
"Keep looking at me." He commanded in a low voice.
"W-Who are you?!" Ms. Kawakami almost screamed.

He responded with a hysterical smile, "You can call me... Joker."

She started pathetically running as fast as she can with heels, to the entrance of the school screaming for help. What an unfortunate day for her... Joker ran after her just as fast. The moment he raised his knife, she already fell to the floor unconscious.
He looked up from her body to see Ryuji, heavily breathing and staring at his hands as if questioning what he's done. "R... Ryuji?" Akira asked as he dropped the disgusting bloody knife. He returned to his normal mindset and stepped toward the blonde with a hand stretched out.

The blonde who he's killed for.

Ryuji flinched and raised his arms in defense."A-Are you... Scared of me?" The raven asked as he took another step. Ryuji didn't flinch this time, and his eyes shifted from fear to determination.

"No." He simply answered. Ryuji walked up to Akira so they could be face to face, with the utmost seriousness he said, "If we go down, then we go down together." He picked up the knife the raven dropped and dealt the final blow to Ms. Kawakami's skull.

____________________________

A/N: What do you think? Please tell me!! I always wanted to write an AU like this so I was actually really excited to write this. This is just a little drabble (1300+ words) but I'll be happy to write Ryuji'sf POV if people want it :)