S T U C K

It wasn't until I was away from home that I got into rougher sex. My first sex experience in first yea in college I dated this guy for a while, he wasn't the best boyfriend but I liked the sex. He liked to doggy while he slapped my ass. The first time it happened it had actually made me giggle, the second one made me gasp, by the fourth I was already coming.

My ass hummed for hours, he hadn't been gentle, the red marks lasted for days. I found myself smiling in front of mirrors and shiny surfaces whenever I remembered the sound that his hand made when it connected to butt cheeks, it instant turn on. Unfortunately, that same guy dumped me and no other one seemed interested in spanking me.

On school break I decided to fly back home, two hours later and one electric storm I was stranded at the airport with meal vouchers and hotel accommodations, and the promise for a next flight the day after tomorrow. Newark isn't the best place in the world but a chance for clothes and shoes with no tax made it more appealing that is if the mall right across the street opened, the accumulation of snow helped to the cause, it was like mother nature had something against me, New Jersey is known for the no tax rule on clothes, so if I had the chance I was going to take advantage of it.

I followed the directions given by the customer service lady to the bus station. Supposedly every hotel had a shuttle coming every few minutes to pick up their guests, so I stood outside in the freezing cold waiting for mine to arrive. My little suitcase was stuffed among a few other passengers that were stuck like me at the back of the bus, the hot air inside was a blessing. My eyes started to water and I hardly felt my nose, I kept checking if it still was there. I wasn't dressed for the current temperature.

"Excuse me miss," I couldn't help but react to the silver tone of voice. It belonged to, a tall dark man that looked down at me impatiently while signaling me that he wanted to occupy the empty seat next to me, looking around I noticed that everywhere else was taken so I had no other choice but to scoot closer to the window and rearrange my bag on my lap while I mumbled an apology and closed my eyes, I was so tired. The line at the customer service center had been huge, and mostly everyone was on their way back to south to meet their family on winter break, if had left sooner maybe I wouldn't be going through this, but like always I take my time deciding until the very last minute.

I took a glance at my neighbor, the man was so big he looked like a football player, who knew if he was, I didn't watch the sport unless I was around my father when the season started. He definitely had the physique for it, I tried not to stare from the corner of my eye or through the window reflection I feigned looking outside, and it made it less obvious that I was actually gaping at him. He had short hair, close to the skull and dark chocolate skin, a tiny gold hoop on his left ear, full lips and a strong square jaw. And his body, as his left side pressed against my right I felt how hard he was, his arm and leg felt so warm against mine that made me almost lean onto him, even with the winter clothes he was wearing could feel the heat that stemmed from his body and passed it to time, I almost thanked him. I felt myself blush, I had never before looked at a black man the way I was today, I pushed my thighs together trying to avoid the brush between his leg and mine every time the bus turned or stopped but it was impossible, with his frame he hardly fit on the seat. I bet that if my nose wasn't froze I would get a whiff of his perfume.

"What a day." He said. I felt his hot breath on the side of my face.

"Yeah." That's all that I could manage to say, I felt intimidated by him. I felt like a child at his presence. Also, I couldn't quite turn to watch him as he was doing. What's up with me and the instant effect?

"Going back home?" He asked, he was trying to make small conversation while I tried not to drool and say something stupid.

"Yeah." Come on Sam you can do better than that! I wanted to smack my head against the glass.