H U N G R Y

I yelped in surprise, it wasn't an awful pain but the unexpected blow made me.

"I don't tolerate dishonesty."

Was I being punished? I did lie but how did he dare spank me just because he read through my lie? I bit my lip waiting, I was afraid he'd continue, I fought the urge to speak up, to ask him why he was punishing me when I had done nothing wrong; a lie is nothing but a lie and in this case, he hardly knew me. I forced myself to remain still against him, I steadied my body by moving my hands from his chest to his shoulders.

"That's just a warning love," he whispered in my ear. "Next time I'll spank you good," he licked the shell of my ear slowly making me shiver. He patted my ass playfully and grabbed each glove on his hands, kneading and spreading them apart making me suck in air. I wiggled against his touch, trying to move away from him. He smacked me again harder getting a moan out of me, I took a mental note; he didn't like it when I ran away from his touch, but then away; why the hell are you taking mental notes Cacy?

I covered my mouth shocked by my own reaction as he stimulated my privates. I heard him chuckled against my ear once more, he rained kisses along my hairline, temple and my jaw while he pushed back down to his lap and started moving his hips humping manner, slowly under me while his hard hold pushed me hard to rub against it, against him. Right at my center, making me melt into a liquid puddle of desire. I let my head fall forward and rested it against the crook of his neck, moaning against his skin.

He groaned cradling my head with his hand turning my face closer to his skin. My lips brushed his hot tight skin, the warmth burned my lips, he nudged me on the head making my lips felt against him on an impulse I licked his flesh, hearing him grunt in my ear made me repeat it and as a result he turned more aggressive, sliding me using more force.

I felt his hand sneak in the front of my pants and stop right on my mound. He tested the area by pulling lightly on my pubic hair and then moved his fingers downward parting me, circling on my hard clit as I force myself to swallow the sighs of pleasure and the shivers than ran through my whole body. No man had ever made me feel this way so fast, he had pushed all the right buttons, I was so wet and so ready that when he pinched my aching nub between his fingers I almost started screaming on his shoulder while I felt his fingers go inside me slowly and then back, taking a tormenting sluggish rhythm.

The pull on my hair and his finger inside me had me over the edge of a cliff. If he kept tormenting me this way I wasn't going to last any longer.

"You want to come?" He grabbed me by the hair yanking me away from him and his touch. I clawed the air trying to get closer but he wouldn't let me.

"YES!" My mind screamed while my lips barely opened to let out the tiniest voice, almost begin.

"See how easy is to say the truth," I nodded while looking at him with pleading eyes. He released my hair and I fell forward seeking his touch, both of his arms encircled me hugging me hard against him. I continued to move against him whimpering now that his fingers were no longer inside me, I needed deeper contact and with his jeans and my sleeping pants there was too much in fabric impeding my release.

"Please." I heard myself say between the fuzzy clouds of red hot lust.

I moaned begging. Closing my eyes, I let my head fall back looking still looking for that denied release. I needed him to touch me like before, his fingers inside me. His face was a little higher but it didn't impede me from trying to kiss him all over the face and mouth, I took his lips with my teeth pulling and teasing. He didn't move a muscle to stop me, I tried to force his head down to kiss him deeper, but I only got my tongue inside his mouth brushing his teeth but barely getting it inside, he took pity on me and stuck his tongue out and I rolled mine around his.