chapter 3

Not edited comment plz!!!

Jenny's POV

I just wanted to punch Luke in his face.after all these years of being friends he ditched me to be with rat face Taylor .

"Jenny I think of you all the time i love you" Luke said . "well if you love me so much why did you slap me" I asked . "because Taylor was right there jenny "Luke said.

Luke leaned in towards me , then I pushed him back "Luke !" I yelled . "what" he said "move away from me befor i make a big comotion! I said. "Luke you have a girlfriend if she saw you I would be the one who gets the blame" I said.

Luke's POV.

"Well then Ill breakup with her just to be with you " I said . " Luke why are you sitting next to that.... That...that thing!!!!!!! Taylor said.

"Because we're friends Taylor " , " and sense when did you become friends " taylor asked .Taylor we will talk about this later k? . "no k , I asked you a question and you better answer me she said. I stood up and walked away from her. " come back right now! She demanded.

" taylor are you bossing me around ? " do you really think that I'll listen to you. " of course you will I'm the one that made you popular I'm your girlfriend . she said as she walked right behind me. " your not my girlfriend any more we..are...done... "What ...we can't be your joking right .? " no "I said ." fine then be lonely she said .