Leona Heidern

Leona Heidern didn't grow up with a normal childhood. No, she was not abused or anything like that. She just has an unconventional life. Leona was a military child, her father being the commander of the base in Okinawa. And South Town was nowhere near the islands of Okinawa, so she and her mom grew up away from him. From what you know, she and her mom skype call him when he has free time. You, Rock, and Leona were closer than peas in a pod in elementary school and middle school, though when the high school curriculum began to start, you three were close, but after about a month, you and Rock drifted towards Kyo and Iori, leaving Leona in the dust.

You always thought she was fine, that she's a tough cookie and is self-sufficient, so you never bothered to check in on her anymore. Though the opportunity would present itself again during the week before exams. In class, the teacher for each subject would go through review and answer any questions students might have had. Leona was the quiet girl, yet always had those 100s on exams, so if there was anyone to study with, it was her. Kyo was begging you and Rock to get Leona to study with them, because he was dead if he didn't.

Kyo: You two were friends with her! That's gotta mean something to her!

Rock: Y/n and I barely talk to her. I highly doubt she considers us friends anymore!

Kyo: *grabs you by the lapels of your school uniform and shakes you violently* You gotta try! I'm going to fail!

You: I'll talk to her after school, okay? I'll let you know how it goes after.

Kyo: Help a bro out! Sell your body out to her if you need to!

You: I don't think it's going to go that far.

Iori: Are exams really that important to you?

Kyo: Yes. They get Chizuru off my back.

Iori: Fair enough.

The time came and after the final bell rang, you were packing your things into your bag and secured its contents as you slung it on your shoulder and made your way over to Leona's desk, unaware of Kyo, Rock, and Iori watching you from afar. As she was putting in her red notebook inside her bag, her blue eyes met yours as she paused as her full attention was on you.

You: Hi, Leona. Long time no see, huh?

Leona: A little bit, but it's nice to see you again.

You: Kyo was wondering if you'd help him study. He kinda sucks at...school in general.

Leona: Sure.

You: Really?

Leona: Yes.

You: I don't have to whore myself out?

Leona: No.

You: Why?

Leona: It's a good chance to talk to you and Rocky again. Catch up on life and maybe have Kyo and Iori be my friends.

You waved your friends over, Kyo's fist shaking with glee as Iori facepalmed. You guys went back to your house, as you had the perfect study food; Cup Noodles. Though you wouldn't eat them immediately, you had them there just in case. You pulled up the table to your guys' height and had notebooks, pencils, calculators, the whole school on one table.

Leona: Alright, so what are your guys' worst subjects?

Kyo and Rock: Math

You and Iori: Chemistry.

Kyo: Jeez, this is gonna be such a bore if it's those two.

Leona: Don't think of it like that, Kyo.