Schools out

It's been a few weeks and a villain attacked the school, so school was out for like 2 weeks. You and a bunch of your other friends were at Denki and Kirishima's home since they recently moved in together to make a few things easier. Bakugo was in one of 2 guest bedrooms. This was more of his room since he stayed over so often. He had been up there for a while so you decided to go up stairs and see what he was up to. You walk in to see him starring straight at the screen, he was playing video games. He was on the ground leaning against the bed. You climbed on top of the bed and began playing with his spiky hair. "Bakugo why don't you come hangout downstairs for a while?" No response from him. "Bakugo.." you continue, but yet again no answer. You get down and sit next to him. You poke his cheek, "Bakugo come be social." You stick your tongue out at him. ".....uh ya hold on.." he says obviously not really listening. Your puff out your cheeks angry with him now. You climb into his lap. You cup his face in your hand, he looks at you then back at the screen, "Babe hold on.." he says. You frown knowing he could pause this specific game. You lean close to his ear. "Katsuki~ please stop playing that game and spend time with me." You say calmly. You back up to see a flustered Bakugo, giggling you kiss his nose. "Fine.." he says saving the game then shutting it down. "Meet you downstairs." When you get downstairs you realize it's pretty cold and walk up to Shoto Todoroki. "Hey Shoto can you heat me up a bit?" You ask. He nods and you lean against him. Soon your consumed with his warmth. "Y/n if your cold I'll give you my hoodie.." you look up to see Bakugo handing you his jacket, you take it and thank Todoroki. As you go into the kitchen you find ingredients to make spaghetti, quick, easy, and enough for everyone. As your cooking Bakugou comes up behind you and hugs you from behind. You lean back on him, soon Bakugo tells you it's time to get off and you feel a bit sad. "But why.." you frown he just looks away flustered. You wonder why he's acting strange and continue cooking. After dinner Kirishima asked if you wanted to stay the night and you said yes.