At moms house

:WARNING A LITTLE SUGGESTIVE:

Bakugo's apartment was having renovations, so for the past month you two had been staying with your mom. "Morning mom!" You say coming down the stairs. "Morning hun." Bakugo was already seated at the table. You could smell pancakes from the kitchen. You sat next to Bakugo and he put his hand on your knee lovingly. "Honey I'll be gone all day, and I'm probably going to stay at a friends house tonight.." your mom says sitting down with the food. "Why?" You asked chomping down on some pancakes.  "I'll be in town, and i don't really like driving in the dark." You nod and finish up. A few hours later your mom told you both bye and left. You and Bakugo we're sitting on the couch, you check your phone. Since it was your last year of UA your friends including you are pretty busy. You sat in between Bakugo's legs as he hugged you from behind. He slowly started kissing your neck, as it got more heated you headed to the bedroom. The time read 11:50 p.m. "I don't think she's coming back." You smirked. Bakugo licked his lips as he threw you on the bed.

(Let's say things escalated)

You two were um.... ya know... when suddenly you heard a knock on your door. You both froze. "Y/n honey you ok?" You mom says.
"Uh y-ya mom why are you home?!" You asked embarrassed. "Well I thought I could make it home before dark.." you sigh, "Ok well goodnight mom!" You roll over to Bakugo, "So are we gonna finish or..." "Katsuki n o " you say face palming. What were you gonna say tomorrow...

You wake up. Bakugo has already gotten up and you assumed went downstairs. As you went down you heard people taking.
"Katsuki... I know what you two were doing last night." You freeze.
"Mrs.L/n! I'm so sorry!"
"Don't be dear it's quite alright... but just know if she gets pregnant.... I expect you to propose."
You run down the stairs, "GOODMORNINGEVERYONEHOWSITGOINGGOODGOODYES?GREEAAAT!!" You yell running to the kitchen.
Behind you, you hear your mom say "I meant what I said."

There's that for fun :)