11

Taylor didn't have time to think about anything. He promised Gaga to leave immediately and get her out of the hell she was in. He cared about her so much, he just wanted to make her feel better no matter what. He took the first plane to New York. While sitting at the backseat of the taxi in New York, he texted Gaga's parents to ask where the hospital was. Instead of texting back, Cynthia called him in a few minutes.
"Hey Taylor!"
"Hi Cynthia, so I flew here from Chicago to see her.. can you tell me the adress of the hospital?" He asked, biting his lower lip.
"Taylor it's not visiting time right now, it's already 6pm. You can stay here tonight and go tomorrow morning", she told him. Taylor shook his head immediately. So, Cynthia really didn't know in what kind of hospital she was in.
"No no no, Cynthia I need to see her right now. I don't care about those fucking visiting times, I'm going now."
"Oh. I've always loved how you have treated her like a princess", she answered to him and told him the adress. He ended the call after sending big hugs to Cynthia, and then told the driver where to go. His reaction was horrible. The driver's eyes widened a lot and he looked Taylor in the eyes.
"Seriously? That place is the hell." That made Taylor worry even more.

When he finally got there, he walked in the house and ran to the closest part of staff he could find. After finding one of the nurses there, he asked where Gaga was. Of course she asked about Stefani, not Gaga.
"Sorry but you really can't visit right now."
"I don't fucking care, take me to my girlfriend." The lady looked at him shocked. She guided him towards the door. First floor, last room on the hallway.
"You have ten minutes", the nurse said and Taylor nodded. She opened the door to him and he walked in. She closed the door after he was in there and locked it. She was going to stand there the whole time he was visiting her. He didn't know how in the world he could get her out of here now, since the door was locked. He ran in the room and found Gaga lying on the bed. She was curled up in a small knot and she was hugging her legs tight. She was shaking and crying. Taylor didn't saw her face cause she had her back at his direction. Taylor ran next to her bed.
"Stef", he said quietly because he wasn't sure if she noticed he came. Gaga heard it and she turned around slowly. She was really going out of her mind so she thought it was one of the nurses. When she turned around and saw Taylor's face in front of her, she got up faster than ever and Taylor put his muscular arms around her weak, bony, body. She started to cry even harder, she couldn't control it anymore. "Babe are you okay?" he asked. He was really worried about her. Seeing her in this condition broke his heart more than anything has ever did. He held her on his embrace for a minute, before pulling his arms back and sitting on the edge of her bed. He put his hands on her cheeks and looked her in the eyes. She looked miserable. So sad, broken... everything he didn't wanna see. Her cheeks were cold. He wiped away her tears. Gaga pressed her head against Taylor's chest and put her arms around him. She couldn't talk at all, so she didn't answer his question. "Babe you're shaking." Taylor was fighting against the tears, he didn't wanna cry. He realized they had been hugging for minutes, so he really had to get her out of here right now. "You really need to listen me now. Look at me, honey", he said and put his hands on her shoulders. Gaga nodded while crying and looked him in the eyes. "We're going home. We will take the first plane back to Chicago. I'm gonna get you out of here right now. We have a few minutes, but the door is locked so we need to go out of the window. You need to jump on my back and curl your legs around me, and then just use all your power to stay there, okay?"
"T, I really can't do that, I'm too weak", she managed to say with a shaking voice.
"Stef, I know... We need to get you out of here, you know that by yourself, too. You can do it. I'll give my coat to you since you're freezing. It's cold outside." She decided to try to do it, just because of Taylor. She loved him so much. She looked him in the eyes and thought how fucking much she missed him. He took his coat off and she put it on. He hugged her tight for one more time. Then suddenly he told her to jump on his back, so she did. Taylor walked towards the window and opened it. He climbed outside with her in his piggyback and just when he was about to step on the ladders, Gaga let out a weird voice. Taylor knew something was wrong, again...
"Babe they're coming. Someone is coming in the room, we really have to go!! They see the window is open and they're gonna know I'm gone and they're gonna find me", she started to sob loudly. Knowing her, he knew she was going to panic soon.
"SHIT", he said, and looked down. He heard the door opening and after looking down, he realized the distance between them and the grass wasn't really big. "Hold me tight", he could say before he jumped down. Immediately when his hands let go of the ladders, he hold her strongly, cause he didn't want her to get any more hurt. Right after they hit the ground together, he put his arms around her.
"Stef are you ok?" he asked quietly, so no one but Gaga could hear it. Gaga didn't answer, she just tried to get closer and closer to him, snuggling against his shirt. Taylor rubbed her back. He felt like someone was watching them. He looked up and saw the same nurse, who let him in the room - now looking out of the window. And she looked him straight in the eyes.
"MRS. GERMANOTTA IS ESCAPING! HELP!" the nurse started to scream. Taylor didn't have time to waste. He grabbed her on his arms and started to run faster than ever. He didn't know where to go, it was dark and cold, but because of her, he could run for the rest of his life.