Part 9

Emily POV

Kenzie and I walk into the principles office at the beginning of the school day and see that Annie and Jayden are already here.

"Goodmorning girls, take a seat." The principle gestures towards the two chairs in front of us.

We sit down and wait for him to tell us whether or not we'll be cut from the cheer team.

"Can I just say how sorry Kenzie and I are for everything that happened yesterday." I start to fake apologise. "We never meant for it to get that out of hand. We just wanted everyone trying out to follow the rules so that it was fair for everyone. We never wanted anyone to get hurt. But I understand if you cut us from the team ... "

"No one is getting cut from the team. I told you yesterday that your punishment would be a weeks in-school stand down." The principle cuts me off.

"Thank you so much sir ... " Kenzie says, gratefully.

"However, this years team will be a bit bigger than ever before." He explains. "I read over your team list and I noticed that Jayden and Annie were not a part of it. But by the looks of it they were incredible when they tried out."

"Yes, well they cheated and attacked us so unfortunately we had to disqualify them." I explain.

"Cheerleading isn't about who you get along with; its about who is the most talented." He tells me. "So, this year the team is going to be made up of these people: Kenzie, Emily, Maddie, Lexi, Eden, Annie and Jayden."

"YESSS!" Annie and Jayden squeal.

"Ugh." I sigh and Kenzie rolls her eyes. "You have got to be kidding me."

"And as of this semester, former student here and former cheer captain, Addison Rae Easterling, will be the coach of the 'Queens Cheer Squad'. If you have a problem with any of this then you may as well just leave now." He tells us, sternly.

"No, we don't have a problem." We all agree.

"Good." He nods. "Now go to the contract room, that is where you will be spending the rest of the week. You will be let out for the football try outs later on tomorrow but other than you are not to leave that room without permission. And at least try and become friends."

We all get up and head to the contract room and sit down in silence. At least one good thing came out of all this; Addison is coming back! She was captain, along with Kenzie and I, last year. I've missed her so much and I know she'll be on our side with all of this.