2. Our First Talk

(1 week later)

The bus is really boring I just sit and listen to music since I have no friends in it. Yet this day was different this day a guy called Louis talked to me. He is an 8th grader but he looks so sweet. The first thing I asked him was "Are you gay?" He just looked astonished, probably because of my bluntness, then simply answered saying "No, not the last time I checked." Apparently for once my gayradar betrayed me.

That day was the first day that mystery boy talked to me in.

"Hey, I am Harry" he said I just said "I'm Sara"

I was astonished when he asked for my BBM cause I don't know him, yet I gave it to him.

When I got home I found that he sent me a message saying "Hey!! Add me on Instagram, twitter and Ask" and sent me his user-name in each. I told him "I forgot my twitter password", but added him in the rest.

After it he simply said

H: How are you?

S: Fine wbu?

H: I'm great, so what grade you in?

S: I'm grade 10 wbu?

H: Oh, I am grade 9, I thought you were younger cause you look like a 7th or 8th grader

S: Oohhh commeee onnnn everyone says I look younger than what I really am, but I don't look that younger.Wait how old are you?

H: I am 15

S: Did you complete the 15?

H: Yeah, why?

S: Congrats, you are older than I am. I will be 15 in 3 days

H: Woooaaahhh!!! How are you in grade 10?

S: I entered school early

H: Oh so I am almost 6 months older than you are

S: Yep you are

After that we kept talking for endless hours without even paying attention to the time: he sounded so sweet and easy to talk to unlike many guys these days who act so awkward or so flirty in such a perverted way. I felt like i have known him for years.

The next day i found that he started counting down '2 days left' when i ask him what are you counting down he cheekily replied 'Your Birthday!'. He honestly sounded more excited than i am, AND I WAS VERY EXCITED !!!!

You know that feeling when you feel that someone likes you but is trying to hide it? I felt that. We talked A LOOOT and we never had those awkward moments where none of us knew what to say. He started calling me  ' His Twin' cause we had lots of stuff in common and he also started to say 'I love you as a friend' or 'i Love you as a sister' which i really didn't believe. i mean i did believe that he did love me but not as a friend or a sister. Anyway, on my birthday he changed his  picture and put a picture that said ' Someone i love was born today'.