𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧a

😌😌 YALL STAYED thank you. I'm guessing this book isn't gunna get that many views now but I'm gonna update teenage dreams on either Friday or Saturday soo keep a lookout for that. Also, ain't no homophobic ppl finna be in dis story. Cuz I don't that 🙃.  I also should be studying because I have a tesT tomorrow buT hey.
___________________________________

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

    I woke up to the emptiness of when I was trying to grab for Alvaro. I sighed closed my eyes again for a couple of seconds. Remembered the business trip to Paris and I have to fly to Italy before I come home. I groaned in frustration. I'm gonna have to be away from the kids and Alvaro.

    I finally decided to get up. I took my phone and went into the bathroom. ( sadly no bathroom tikok )
I checked the time 6:07, I wonder how long Alvaro has been up. I gently put my phone down onto the counter. And got myself ready for a shower.

     I got out of the shower after 30 minutes or so. Blowdried my hair washed my face brushed my teeth. And got ready. I wrapped a towel around my waist and got out of the bathroom. I went into my closet and put on some dress pants, a Gucci belt, and a black long-sleeved turtle neck. I walked out of the bedroom door and closed it gently. Headed to the twin's room to wake them up. I reached their room and turned on the lights.

" Rise and shine."

All I got back were groans and no's. It was Monday so they weren't exited. But eventually, they got up. And that's when I exited the room. Ales' room was in front of the twins so I quickly went into his and turned on the lights went near him and shook him a little.

" Wake up bud. You have school today."

He fluttered his eyes for a little. Which made me smile. I patted him on the head

" Get ready. And go eat breakfast then give mama a hug. "

                                                          " Okay, papa..."

  His droopy voice made me chuckle. I quickly exited and went to wake Robert up. He refused to get up until I mentioned how Alvaro would be sad he didn't get up and get ready to eat breakfast. His head immediately came out of his blankets but with closed eyes. I smiled in approval and went to get Kairi.

    I went into Kairi's room and open the lights and saw two little eyes looking around. I smiled brightly and started heading for him so I could pick him up.
He made the grabby hands which I gladly accepted and carried him downstairs with me.

   I reached the end of the stairs and went to the kitchen where I smelled pancakes. And put Kairi in his chair before heading to Alvaro who was making the last pancake. I back hugged him while he giggled and kissed him softly but firmly. I sat down and started eating the pancakes, while he was packing Roberts and Roshaunas lunch. After he was finished with that he took his coffee and sat next to me but before he did he stole a little peck on the cheek. 

     Soon enough Roshaun came down with Robert. Ale came to the kitchen a couple of minutes later. And Roshauna appeared.

                                                          "I'm here and fashionably late."

  I chuckled at that statement while the boys were arguing about something. I looked over at Alvaro he was now helping Kairi eat his food, then clean the small spill of orange juice on the floor. I checked the time again it was 7:15. I had to go soon. So I decided to tell the kids that id be gone for a week.

  "I'm gonna be gone for a week on a business trip to Paris then Fly to the HQ in Italy. I'm sorry."

The looks on their faces broke my heart. I wanted to cancel everything and just stay in the living room cuddle up together. Go take them to the park and just enjoy the feeling they each gave me. I quickly pecked Alvaro and hugged him. I kissed Kairi on the forehead as he was on Alvaro's lap and quickly hugged the rest of the boys and gave Roshauna a quick peck on the forehead before I ran into the in the hallway to the gaming room and took my suitcase out and I was out the house. The driver was outside I got in the car and the driver started driving away from the house.

___________________________________
I blame tiktok for making this a late update. It distracted me. Thats why im gonna fail my text tomorrow. I studied. But I think im gonna do terrible. 😌🙃. I love yall. And I hope you enjoyed this shitty chap.