𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐡.

Sorry for the long wait haven't been feeling well.
____________________________________

𝙰𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I woke up feeling an arm around me. I jerked away on reflex not thinking it would be mattia.
Accidentally waking him up. Anger filling me up. Why him. I'd rather see the girl he hooked up with and slap the shit out of her. I just stared at him blankly. I knew tears were threatening to come out. But I tried to hold them back. I tried to walk out of the room. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. (Idk what I'm doin help. 😭😭)

" Can you not. Please..." It was painful. Those words coming out. When all I needed currently was him to hold me.

"no baby, I can't.."

" YES, YOU CAN MATTIA. YOU CERTAINLY COULD FUCK HER SO YOU CERTAINLY CAN LET GO OF ME." Now I was crying I couldn't control nor keep them in anymore.

...he said nothing. I was disappointed.

" You sure do think its fun to fuck other hoes while having a family. A wife. ( ik he's a guy. Idk if guys don't like it I can change it) Do you think its fun worrying and seeing the kids worry about you as if seeing myself worry isn't enough? You come home for what. So just crawl in bed with me again. I don't fucking know where this dumb shitty side of you came from. But I know your parents did not raise you to become this type of man. But you sure do like lying to my face, don't you... Mattia how many others have you been with. While going to an " its a business dinner." Calling last minute while at home I have dinner ready. Your plate ready. The kids waiting for you to come home so we could all eat with you. Your love kids love you mattia, they wait for you. They look up to you. And how many people did you sleep with while on business trips? Huh?. I stay up late worried and paranoid. Not because of thinking you're cheating. But wondering if you landed safe, wondering if you're driving safely, wondering if you're gonna come home safe. Mattia, I spent 9 months on all of our 5 bundles of joy. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LOOK UP TO YOU. They don't see me cry. Kairi might've I doubt it he'll remember it though. The 96 missed calls. The 112 messages left unread. How would you feel if you sent me 96 calls and I didn't answer one. What if I sent you 112 messages and I didn't even look at one.. how would you feel."

My voice started to get smaller and smaller.

" Mattia. I want you to think about this. What have I done? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID I DO FOR YOU TO TREAT ME THIS WAY. YOU SURE DIDN'T TREAT YA LAST BITCH LIKE THIS."

                                      ༄𖣔༄

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

   I just took in what he said processing everything. Just stared at him. I wanted to hold him. His words may have felt like knives but it's fine.

" ALVARO. COULD YOU STOP ASSUMING I FUCK ANYONE? No, I was drunk. And she took advantage of that of me. AND NO EVERY TIME IM OUT AT BUSINESS DINNERS WE DISCUS THING ABOUT THE COMPANIES. Alvaro. Amore. I love you, that's why I work hard so you guys can get everything you want. Business trips are just that. It's my fault. I know I'm sorry. Its the third time the same girl. I know honey. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. It hurts. I know. And I'm sorry. I love you I swear. I'm a terrible husband. And I'm sorry. I'm a terrible father I know. .".

" Papa?... mama.."

I looked at the door to see Alejandro..

" A-ale. Sweetie can you go wake your brothers and your sister up? Mamas gonna start making breakfast okay?."

Alvaro seemed calmer. He wiped his eyes and headed for the door. Me being the stubborn bitch grabbed him and pulled him in a hug again.

"Im sorry..."

____________________________________

TeeehEerrUerre. Byeeeee. Love yall mwaahhhhh

 Love yall mwaahhhhh