Chapter 7

~Time skip: 1 week~

Sogo felt his body being shaken awake. He looked up at a panicked Ranpo. Ranpo had started to talk but he couldn't hear him. His eyes traveled downwards before he backed up in surprise.

"You... You and..." he stammered, pouting at his stomach.

"Haven't you been listening? I've been trying to tell you. Now help me decide on names." fussed Ranpo, his tail moving around in delight.

"But... what... I can't..." said Sogo, trying to keep up. "I'm going to have more family..."

"We get it, it's surprising. I was thinking Yusano. What do you think?" asked Ranpo, patting his stomach.

"Well uh... I don't know, Seten?" he suggested, still surprised that it was actually happening.

"I think I prefer..." said Ranpo, his voice fading out.

Sogo rubbed his eyes as he shook his head. He shut his eyes tightly, trying to focus.

...
....
.....

He opened his eyes and found himself on the floor with a blanket over him. He sat up and saw Fukuzawa and Ranpo sleeping peacefully. He crawled onto the bed, rolling Ranpo over. It was just a dream. He exhaled in relief before snuggling up against him. He wasn't thrilled about the idea of Ranpo having offspring, mostly because he'd be more vulnerable. He sat up and looked at Fukuzawa. He crawled on top of him then started tickling his nose with his tail. He yelped as Fukuzawa had tightly gotten ahold of him.

"What's going on?" Ranpo said, having been awakened by his yelp.

Sogo whined, trying to free himself from his iron grip. Ranpo tried helping him but he just wouldn't let go.

"Don't go... don't..." Fukuzawa mumbled, cuddling Sogo.

Ranpo growled in jealousy. Sogo whimpered, afraid Ranpo would hurt him again. Fukuzawa started to softly whimper, clinging to Sogo like his life depended on it.

"I'll be alone... take me with you..." he muttered before opening his eyes. "You..."

Sogo escaped his arms, keeping his eyes on Ranpo. Ranpo's tail stood on end while Sogo's fell between his legs. Fukuzawa sat up then gave both of them looks. They settled down.

"Both of you, go shower and get dressed. I don't want to hear a peep from either of you until I've had alcohol in my system." mumbled Fukuzawa, slowly getting out of bed and leaving the room.

They exchanged looks, wondering why he'd drink early in the morning rather than have a cold glass of juice. They followed after him, blocking his path.

"What? You want me to shower with you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you said you were going to drink alcohol... Why not juice or water?" asked Ranpo.

"It's not going to get me through the morning like alcohol will. Now move." he said, pushing them aside.

Sogo held him back by his sleeve. They started biting his wrists, making it impossible to reach anything.

"All right, all right. I get it. I won't drink." he hissed, feeling relief when they let his wrists go. "Why don't we all shower together then?"

Their tails stood up as they scrambled to get to the bathroom first. He let out a laugh, wondering what the problem was. Did he do something traumatizing the last time? He poured himself a glass of juice then sighed. It was that dream again. When he always thought he'd never see it again, it came back. When would he finally get over it?