Doll house

Akko POV

"So this is your new house?" I asked Ruby

"Yeah, we got it really cheap. My dad said they wanted to sell it because of ghosts or something." Said Ruby

I stared up at the mansion that Ruby and her family now owned. It was definitely what you'd see from the Victorian era. I wouldn't be surprised if a place this old was haunted.

"My dad opened the attic yesterday. There's a bunch of cool old stuff in there. He wants me to to dust around the attic and reorganize. He said if we want to bring something down we're free to." Said Ruby

"Ok, cool."

Ruby leads me up to the ladder that leads to the attic. The attic was dark and full of dust. Sheets covered the windows allowing no natural light to enter. Ruby pulled the sheets off the windows letting some light in.

"Wow there's a lot of old fashioned furniture in here. What do you think is under those sheet?" I asked.

"Don't know, let's find out." Replied Ruby as she lifted the sheets.

Two suitcases were stacked on each other.

"What do you think is inside them?" Asked Ruby

"Let's take them to your room and open them."

We put the suit cases on the ground side by side in Ruby's room. We open our cases simultaneously, I was surprised at what we found. Two gorgeous looking dolls were in the cases.

I picked mine up gently. She had blonde hair with tea green highlights. She had beautiful blue eyes and wore an elegant dress light blue dress.

Ruby picked up hers, it had snow white hair and blue eyes. She wore a white dress.

"Wow, these look really well made." Said Ruby

"Yeah, I wonder how well?" I said as I held the doll up and started lifting the dress.

Suddenly I feel a small but heavy hand fall on my head.

"Unhand me pervert!" Said a voice I didn't recognize.

I started to rub my head.

"Ow that really hurt-" I look up to see the doll had a really upset looking face.

I quickly drop the doll and back up into the corner of the room.

"It's alive!" I said pointing at the doll now on the ground.

"Huh what are you talking about?-" Ruby said before noticing her doll was looking just as upset.

"Watch where you grab me you dolt." Said Ruby's doll.

"Wha!?" Shouted Ruby as she dropped her doll and Scrabble to my corner.

The two dolls stood up and dusted themselves off.

"Such unruly girls." Said the blonde

"They don't even know how to properly treat dolls." Said the white haired one.

"Not to mention those clothes. That skirt is far too short." Said the blonde point at me, color tinted her cheeks.

"W...who are you?" I asked

"I am Diana Cavendish." Said the blonde doll. "This is Weiss Schnee, my friend."

"Well, hi, I'm Atsuko Kagari, but you can call me Akko" I replied "and this is Ruby Rose."

"I'd be lying if I said it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance. What with you looking up my dress and all."

"Um, sorry about that."