Reader's choice

Hello, so I know some of you have been waiting for the next one shot. However I have been making them. However I keep getting distracted by another idea.

So I'd like you to choose which one you'd like me to complete. Just comment on the story you'd like to read most.

Next Generation part 1:
This one will be about the kids of the ships, with moments of the actual Diakko and Whiterose. I kinda want to turn this one into a series throughout this book.

The hopeful knights:
Akko and Ruby, along with many other hopeful knights attempt to prove their worth to become knights of the kingdom.

We need a map:
Akko, Diana, Ruby and Weiss along with some of their friends decide to explore the British country side. However Akko, being the expert navigator she is, gets lost.

Star Wars the Ship Strikes Back part 2:
Continuation of Star Wars the Ship Strikes Back.

Saving the railroad:
The town Akko and Ruby lives in is in danger of losing its railway line. So Akko and Ruby decides to run it themselves.

Cruise Vacation:
Akko &Ruby are trying to raise money for University. In order for the two to earn enough money they board a cruise ship as staff.
Weiss and Diana were finally on holiday. So to relax a bit they join a luxury cruise. However they did not account for two troublesome staff members to give them such a hard time.