"Whats Your Name?"

"sometimes its easier to say nothing at all the time than everything all at once"

I don't remember how long its been. How many days did i last with the rabbits? 2-3 days at the most I guess. Now were am I going. Wolves? Dears? Bears? Buffalo? well. were ever I go ill just leave after a couple days again.

"Hey I think you should at least try and get along with this family honestly the families cant keep giving you new names" 

the honey badger says to me once again. but I don't care its not like ill be staying long at this next place anyway. 

"So the next home you will be going to I do hope you will get along with them. They are the same species as you after all" 

great i'm staying with Foxes. oh well. not my problem if i'm gone the second i set foot in that place.

"Hello Luna Hinda, I have this fox girl who is in foster care and was wondering if you could look after her?"

"Of coarse Bab ill look after her you know I have always wanted a daughter. 3 sons and i'm over boys! so she will be a welcome addition to our family" 

Luna smiled at me even though she couldn't see me. Luna's family are probably all the common fox, Vulpes vulpes, were as i myself am a Cerdocyon thous better nown as a forest fox, Crab-eating fox, wood fox, or maikong.

"Thank you Luna your a life saver!"

"Don't Mention it Bab i'm always looking to take care of others"

Luna... that's your name. well. you should watch your mouth if you think i'm going to cowoperate with OTHER foxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                  About The Cerdocyon thous

The crab-eating fox, also known as the forest fox, wood fox, or maikong, is an extant species of medium-sized canid endemic to the central part of South America, and which appeared during the Pliocene epoch

The crab-eating fox, also known as the forest fox, wood fox, or maikong, is an extant species of medium-sized canid endemic to the central part of South America, and which appeared during the Pliocene epoch. Like South American foxes, which are in the genus Lycalopex, it is not closely related to true foxes

Scientific Name: Cerdocyon thous, Mass: 5.7 kg (Adult), Conservation status: Least Concern (Population stable) ,Trophic Level: Omnivorous ,Length: 65 cm (Adult), Gestation Period: 57 days 

There are 5 subspecies of crab-eating fox that can be found in South America. They inhabit subtropical and deciduous forests, grasslands and savannas. Crab-eating foxes exist on the Earth approximately 3.1 million years and they are the only members of the Cerdocyon genus (all of their close relatives are extinct).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at the end of each page their will be some information on one of the species of animal that is mentiond in the story that i think you might not know. Also. Art of some characters will be posted in this story soon ^^ just got to get someone to draw them for me ^^